Fred Alpen Account Planner
Responsible, dedicated and creative account planner working in consumer goods for the past ten years. I have been able to help several campaigns to become a success and increase the profits of the company. Adding several clients to the agency's profile, I have always made it a point to focus on the campaign and work for a better product response. I wish to work for new kinds of products in order to learn more and become more useful in any company that I work for.
Account Planner (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 4 Months
• I am responsible for enhancing media marketing techniques and creating innovative marketing campaigns for our clients. • I correspond with the clients and present our marketing strategies before implementation. • I am responsible for looking after the project management and budgeting of the marketing projects. I also train junior team members.
Account Planner (Feb 2013 to May 2016) 3 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for attracting maximum number of customers for the cosmetic range and the accessories launched by the company. • It was my duty to plan the client accounts and design campaigns for launches and introducing new products. • I was in charge of training teams to market the products and run aggressive campaigns.
Smith and Sons Marketing
Account Planner (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for handling key accounts and meeting campaign targets effectively. • It was my responsibility to implement the campaign and suggest new methods of bringing in more clients. • I was also responsible for supervising marketing teams and publicly advertising the products of clients to improve sales.
Account Planning Assistant (Jan 2003 to Mar 2009) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Worked for six years and contributed greatly to making new clients. • I was responsible for planning the client accounts and innovatively marketing their produts to yield profits. • It was my responsibility to create presentations and create campaigns. I checked different campaigns and implemented the marketing strategies required.
BS (Business Management)(2002 - 2006)
A good student.
High School(2000 - 2002)
A good student.
Luxury Home Textiles
I worked with a luxury brand and placed their product in good supermarkets and worked with the agency to publicize the product range. This resulted in the sale of over $1 million.
Jewelry and Accessories
I worked on a jewelry and accessories brand and designed a new campaign for it and it resulted in all jewelry sell out!
- Customer Relations
- Innovative Account
- Boosting Sales
- Management Correspondence
- Marketing Skills
- Detailed Analysis
- Product Criticism
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was a part of the training team that worked with junior teams to create advertisement campaigns.
- Being an account planner, I was one of the advertising trainers due to my innovation and teaching skills.