Alex Benjamin Accounts Officer
871 222 1156
Responsible, diligent and extremely detail oriented accountant with expertise of organizing balance sheets and company accounts. I have experience of maintaining accounts and updating spreadsheets. I wish to work for an established organization that requires a higher level of skill that will help me improve while delivering the best.
Accountant (Feb 2010 to Present) 10 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for looking after assigned client accounts. I maintain the logs and create reports and presenting them to the senior officials. • Checking any abnormality in the weekly reports is also my duty. • I supervise billing payments and also record the reciepts and create short term reports of all the financial activity.
Alfred and Demlar
Accountant (Apr 2006 to Jan 2010) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after assigned clients and understanding the financial activities. • All payables and recievables were observed and recorded by me. • I was responsible for presenting the weekly report to the finance managers and answering all their queries.
Colins and Philips
Accountant Intern (Jan 1999 to Mar 2001) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after client accounts and manage books for them. • Working with the payments and receipts and ensuring that all information matches with the records. • Visiting client offices and working with their accountants was also part of my duty.
Bachelors Accounting(1994 - 1998)
High School(1992 - 1994)
A good student of mathematics and sciences.
Became the team leader for maintaining accounts of a recreational club.
Special Assignment Leader
Chosen for special assignments and verified all accounts of companies and employees within short period of time.
- Customer Relations
- Book Keeping
- Employee Records
- Balance Sheets
- Computer Proficiency
- Problem Solving
- Independent Worker
- Team Player
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Became a part of Colins and Philips Accountancy at the end of college
- Maintained books of different companies and kept record of all payments and receipts.
- Attended seminar of Accountants in California and represented HolyOak Accountants.