Stephanie Darby Admission Counselor
871 222 1156
Hard working, result oriented and focused admission counselor with full knowledge of admission procedure and college requirements. I have been helping students with admission paperwork for a long time and it has taught me a lot of things like communication, motivation and conviction. I wish to apply my knowledge and help students with admission procedures. I know I have the skills and experience that can be useful for students everywhere.
UK College for Advanced Studies
Admission Counselor (Feb 2015 to Present) 6 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for looking after the college requirements and filling forms. • It is my duty to look for appropriate colleges, view application requirements and discuss the future goals of students in order to select the right courses and combination of subjects.
British School for Boys
Admission Counselor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2015) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Application procedure and finding colleges overseas as well was my job. • I was responsible for choosing colleges and universities for students. This selection was done according to the students' interests and future goals. • I was also responsible for training children for the interviews and college procedures requirements.
International School for Arts
College admission Counselor (Jan 2002 to Mar 2009) 7 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for searching economical and suitable colleges for the senior year students. It was my duty to meet with all the pupils individually and discuss their future plans. • Assisting them with applications, aspirations and college admission procedures was my job. • I also met with parents and discussed the child's aptitude, future, interests and goals.
Diploma Student Advisory and Psychology(1999 - 2001)
Bachelors Education(1995 - 1999)
GCE Advanced Level(1993 - 1995)
Grade A+, subjects: sciences.
Managed overseas college applications for 50 students and ensured that their admission process was smooth. Also searched for scholarships for students and arranged best travel plans.
Held successful admissions workshops for students applying to overseas universities.
- Customer Relations
- Student Knowledge
- Aptitude Testing
- Presentation Skills
- Public Relations
- Curriculum Knowledge
- Parent Counseling
- Career Worshops and Courses
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won top graphic designer award in uinversity in 2013
- Illustrator award in 2012
- New Business development in 2013