Stan McDonald Assembly Line Worker
871 222 1156
Experienced with projects on construction sites as well as setting up stages and household work. All kinds of work is easy for me due to my skill and interest in the fixing and assembling parts. I wish to work in a manufacturing unit where my work can be better used for bigger projects and more important tasks. I know I have the talent to make a difference.
German Car Company
Assembly Line Worker (Feb 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 11 Months
• I assemble cars from the basic level till the last. • I also train many employees who have been trained in assmbly. I look after the correct installation and placing of parts and then when the unit is complete, I send the car forward after washing and cleaning. • I have progressed greatly on this job. I have also trained and recruited many assembly workers who are now learning the technique as well as machinery usage.
Assembly Line Worker (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Two year contract work which taught me most. I learned how to run checks on cars and ensure that all the engine wiring and running was in good position. • It was my duty to note the queries of managers so that after checks all those questions could be answered. • I had to ensure that the cars and the machinery used in the garages, were all in working condition and maintained. Any issue with any of the machines was handled by me. • My training was mostly around rotary machines and assembling big machines with the help of several tools and equipment.
Ring Up Electrical and Plumbing Works
Assembly Line Worker (Jan 2004 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Rental Plumbing and Wiring Eorks Resposible for attending telephone calls and visiting clients to solve the issue they were facing with wiring, metal work or water line correction. • I was responsible for noting the query of customer on phone and then reach the site within given time. • All kinds of welding, re-wiring of electrical wires and circuits was my department.
Center for Vocational Studies
Diploma Assembly(2003 - 2004)
High School(2001 - 2003)
Trained several employees for assembling and fixing machinery at the German Car Company.
- Customer Relations
- Working with Hardware
- Equipment Use
- Knowledge of Different Machines
- Material Properties
- Independent Worker
- Instruction Understanding
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Diploma in welding, drilling and assembly.
- A comprehensive course to understand use of machines and equipment to put together electronics and vehicles.