Duncan Room Assistant Account Executive
Responsible, efficient and competent account executive. I have been handling accounts of clients for years and have ensured quality work delivered within the time frame mentioned by clients. I always maintain work quality through good communication skills and an effective way of assigning work to office teams. I wish to work for a marketing firm where all accounts are equally important and creativity is needed at every position. I feel I can excel in such an environment.
Assistant Account Executive (Feb 2011 to Present) 11 Years & 9 Months
• I handle all key accounts for the past three years. • I communicate with clients and get the task completed for different marketing and sales projects. • I assign research work and market visit work to office teams and based on the conditions, launch the products according to clients wishes.
Assistant Account Executive (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for keeping a record of all the paperwork for each client. • I created campaigns and also helped with promotional projects for different clients. • I communicated and assigned different work to the office teams and ensured all work was finished before time.
Account Manager (Jan 2001 to Mar 2006) 5 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for communicating with assigned clients and managed their assignments that involved market research, financial reports and also employee evaluations. • I had to arrange questionnaires for research and selected teams to execute them. • I wrote reports of all the assigned work of clients. • I also communicated with the clients on a regular basis.
BS (Business Management)(1996 - 2000)
A good student.
GCE Advanced Level(1992 - 1994)
Grade A. Subjects: Business, Economics.
I was awarded for incorporating social media to advertise the new services provided by our clients to their customers. We packaged a good campaign and it earned me a lot of success!
I was given the key accounts of the company when I completed all projects assigned to me within the given time and was able to satisfy the client. I was assigned only the major client accounts after that at Ben Hamilton's.
- Customer Relations
- Liaison with Customers
- Assigning Project Work
- Team Management
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Overseeing Team Work
- Paperwork Handling
- Technical Expertise
- Detailed Analysis
- Computer Proficiency
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I attended the coaching seminars of a prominent life coach Tony Dan.
- I learnt how to control my own life and also began college afterwards to achieve higher goals.
- I became a more positive person because of this.