Sylvie Rogers Assistant Project Manager
I believe that hard work and passion lead to success. I have worked as a project manager in several companies and have helped with marketing and sales projects. My main area of work has been consumer goods but I have the skill to work on all projects and drive them to completion while ensuring quality. No matter what commodity it is, my skill and experience can work in order to promote and sell different goods. I wish to work in different industries in order to learn further.
Star Frozen Foods
Assistant Project Manager (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 7 Months
• I look after all the projects forwarded by the manager. • I recently finished a project of introduction of new range of frozen foods. • I look after all the team work, market research and handling of sales reports.
Assistant Project Manager (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I looked after the completion of different projects about promotions and marketing. • I was responsible for handling team work and leading the projects of market research. • I single handedly led the sales promotions and worked hard to build a market position for our different products.
Martin and Sons
Assistant Project Manager (Apr 2004 to Jan 2011) 6 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for writing reports of sales at different market places. • I also led teams to work on better ways of product placements and discount deals. • I assisted the projects of sales and also learnt the importance of market knowledge and assessing the competitors.
Fresh Taste Co.
Assistant Project Manager (Jan 1998 to Mar 2004) 6 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for working with the project manager to complete all marketing projects for different food products of the country. • This involved visiting market and finding out the acceptability of different food items like frozen fries and dairy products. • I was responsible for several projects such as market research, marketing campaigns and even launch events arrangements.
BS (Business Management)(1993 - 1997)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1991 - 1993)
A good student.
Promotion of Products
I completed the project of completing research for the name of new food products by Colonel's. After decision of name, we promoted the products and introduced them in public effectively.
I was awarded for my good performance at the Fresh Taste Co.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Market Research
- Report Writing
- Assigning Tasks
- Challenge Taker
- Strategy Planning
- Time Management
- Stressful Work Management
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was a bright stuent and also worked at the College Entrepreneurship Comety.
- It was formed to focus on the business skills and enhance work ethics.
- I was secretary of the comety in 1997.