Allan Fox Athletic Director
Possessing leadership qualities and the will to succeed has enabled me to always choose a challenging path and make it work. I have been athletic director for several years and have developed effective and progressive. I wish to work for an institute that requires a skilled athletic director to improve all sports and student participation.
Athletic Director (Jun 2009 to Present) 11 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for regular coach assessments, budget allocation changes and purchase of new sports equipment. • I am fully in charge of the state of the art gymnasium built at college for all students on campus. • I look after the payments, bills and equipment analysis. I also conduct student sessions to understand what they want and whether the coach is attending the teams properly or not. • I am responsible for tournament events and college team practices. So far, we have held two tournaments as hosts and have seen big development in the college students.
Newton College of Sciences
Sports Manager (Feb 2004 to May 2009) 5 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for creating awareness of the importance of sports among students. Formed different teams and supervised practice sessions. • It was my duty to attend the state school sports meetings and arrange events for which the college teams were prepared. • I was also responsible for allocating the budget and using it in the best way to uplift sports in college.
State High School
Sports Officer (Apr 2001 to Jan 2004) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for forming teams of different sports and encouraging athletes to participate in inter school competitions. • I was also a member of the state school sports association and arranged different events. • It was my duty to pay attention to individual sportsman and help them maintain a good balance in sports and academics. I managed to get the teams registered for different tournaments.
Sports Coach (Jan 1997 to Mar 2001) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for supervising the sports sessions and coaching the basketball team. • I ensured that there were seasonal basketball tournaments at high school level. • I formed the basketball team and activated it to prepare for inter school competitions and good individual development.
MS (Physical Education) (1995 - 1997)
BS (Physical Education)(1991 - 1995)
High School(1989 - 1991)
State Eagles Become Champion
I was awarded for the three-year consecutive win of the state college team. It was due to my hard work and constant efforts that the team developed.
Became part of the national athletic board.
- Interpersonal Relations
- Sports Knowledge
- Talent Recognition
- Social Relations
- Eligibility Test
- Professional Representation
- College Events
- State Events
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Arranged and managed a tournament at state level and invited other college teams to visit.
- We arranged accommodation as well as practice timings for all the teams and it was a successful tournament.