Joseph Duff Auditor
871 222 1156
Diligent and detail-oriented Certified Public Accountant and auditor with special expertise in risk management and company accounts. I have been associated with auditing for more than a decade and it has given me command over checking balance sheets while ensuring that every entry is checked. I have successfully created ways of efficiently auditing company accounts so that external transactions and client accounts can be dealt with as well. I wish to work for an organization with good management and strong human resource.
Harley & Jefferson
Auditor (Feb 2011 to Present) 13 Years
• Responsible for holding meetings with clients and collecting all necessary data. • Most of my clients have become regular so it is easy to understand their accounts as I record previous data of the client companies. • I am responsible for preparing spreadsheets and tallying reciepts and payments.
Belfast Chemicals Ltd.
Auditor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for conducting audits and estimating the risk factor for chemical business. • I look after the balance sheet and prepare spread sheet data for record. I also look after employee accounts and draw value of each individual according to the number of years spent in the company. • As auditor, I head a team of auditors to check balance sheets and publish press report.
Petroleum and Gas Department
Auditor (Jan 2004 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Completing regulatory audits for the company was my responsibility. I looked after the company accounts and checked all entries periodically. • Collecting and analysing spreadsheet data was my duty. • Checking the financial control system and thinking of new ways to check finances was my duty.
New York College fo Accounting
Bachelors Accounting(1995 - 1999)
Outstanding performance in the senior year.
New York High
High School Degree(1993 - 1995)
Shift to Computer
I actively converted all data from registers to computer. This enabled me to access old accounts with ease.
- Team Management
- Risk Management
- Company Accounts
- Employee Accounts
- Record Keeping
- Independent Worker
- Microsoft Excel Expert
- Highly Analytical
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Worked with Harley & Jefferson for 18 months to learn about accountancy.
- Was chosen for articles at Sander's for a year.