William Robinson Automation Engineer
871 222 1156
Hard working and very efficient with machinery operation and automation engineering. I have experience of more than a decade and have dealt with many generations of automated machines. This has given me an edge along with the ability to work on all kinds of repair and maintenance jobs. I wish to work for an organization that will enhance my skills while benefiting from my experience.
Auto Cash Services
Automation Engineer-CEO (Jun 2013 to Present) 8 Years & 6 Months
• Responsible for supervising group of engineers that look after automated machines installed in banks, shops and points of service. • I supervise, check and visit sites in order to ensure excellent customer service. • I also research and create methods to reduce cost as well as installation charges for the company as well as clients.
Automation Trainee (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Contracted job to train engineers for automated machinery. With experience of previous as well as new technology; I was assigned groups of engineers that needed to be trained for old as well as new versions. • Repair and maintenance of office machinery was also my duty.
Super Mart market
Automated Engineer (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for training junior engineers and demonstrating repairs and maintenance work. • I was also in charge of all the regular checks and maintenance reports. • I supervised the team of engineers that took care of the automated machines installed at the different super market branches.
Automation Engineering Staff (Jan 2001 to Mar 2006) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for attending jobs forwarded by the shop. I was in charge of solving issues with client machines. I looked after the machines and made repairs according to requirement. • I also looked after the regular clients' automated machines on the sites assigned to me by the shop.
London Engin eering University
MS (Systems Engineering)(1998 - 2000)
London Engineering School
BS (Engineering)(1994 - 1998)
Very good student.
UK Boys School
GCE Advanced Level(1992 - 1994)
Grade A+, subjects: Math, Physics, Chemistry.
Automated Tellers Installation
My team was selected for replacement of Auto-teller Machines for the UK Bank all over the country. This project earned our company robust profits.
Became a trainee for Simon Electronics and trained more than 100 engineers.
- Customer Relations
- Machinery Maintenance
- Regular Checks
- Machinery Replacement
- Business Support
- Updates and Upgrading
- System Support
- Engineered Changes
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won efficient engineer award for the super market chain project.
- Became Best Automation Trainee 2011
- New project leader due to good record in Simon Electronics.