Wick Doe Automotive Service Advisor
Industrious Auto Service Advisor proficient in customer service. Adept at determining vehicle issues and providing accurate service estimates. Specialize in meeting client needs in a timely manner while effectively communicating with auto technicians and using industry-specific computer programs to track customer activity.
Auto Service Advisor (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 4 Months
• Scheduled vehicle service appointments. • Worked to ensure customer satisfaction and handled customer issues. • Welcomed customers and made general assessments of vehicle issues.
Parkland Vehicle Service Center
Auto Service Advisor (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Resolved customer complaints and minor customer service issues. • Performed customer follow-up contact to ensure customer satisfaction. • Recorded customer vehicle service issues in company database.
Ben’s Auto Body Shop
Auto Service Advisor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Performed basic auto repairs and assisted with more complex vehicle problems. • Prepared customer invoices and processed customer payments. • Prepared summaries of vehicle issues for auto technicians.
London School of Economics
MBA (Marketing)(2007 - 2009)
London Business School
BS (Business Management)(2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
Parkland Auto Institute
Comprehensive automotive service training
- Customer Relations
- Customer Services
- Strategy Development
- Vehicle Issues
- Customer Complaints
- Business Plans
- Lead Generation
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won top Auto Sales Advisor award in 2013
- Best Employee of the year2014
- New Business development in 2016