Harrison Robin Billing Analyst
Dedicated and hard working billing analyst with the best of company interest in the way I work. I have been an integral part of accounts department for several years and I always try to maximize my contribution by examining all aspects of billing and efficiently communicating with customers so that the profits of the company do not suffer. I seek work with an organization that requires skilled and balanced billing analysts.
Billing Analyst (Jun 2015 to Present) 7 Years & 6 Months
• I am responsible for sending bills to customers after collecting information from all the departments to send invoices to customers. • I am also responsible for coordinating all work with the accounts department. • I update the office database as well.
Billing Analyst (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Collected data from the service reception and made billing details and sent invoices to customers. • I worked on my knowledge of car repair work so that in case of any customer query I could answer efficiently. • I kept a close contact with the accounts department and was successful in getting several unpaid bills resurfaced. All customers paid their arrears and the company accounts and profits were aligned.
Butlers on Wheels
Billing Analyst (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for keeping a close check on the services offered and tabulated bills to offer to customers. • This included knowledge of all the rates fixed by the company and the kinds of events that we covvered for our customers. • I was in charge of getting information from the caterers, waiters as well as the workers that were deployed to set up the events. All the charges had to be included and I needed to remain aware of different tax deduction policies as well.
Billing Analyst (Jan 2004 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for working along side the accounting team to accumulate information of services and then billing the clients. • The N.D. Services provided all kinds of household work services therefore I had to remain in touch with all departments. • I worked with the computer team to devise billing systems that sent messages to clients to pay their bills.
College for Scholars
BS (Accounting)(2002 - 2003)
Did not complete degree.
High School Diploma(2000 - 2002)
A good student.
Maintained billing records for more than 400 customers at the T.N. Motors Service Station. It was a detailed accounting system that was used to calculate all bills for the customers.
Worked with the accounts department to handle all old bills and send notices to customers who had arrears to pay.
- Payment Records
- Insurance Poliies
- Report Writing
- Eligibility Reports
- Customer Communication
- Business Plans
- Billing Claims
- Computer Proficiency
- Reduction of Error
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I was part of the team at N.D. Services with the computer team to devise new billing systems.
- I took part in this program and contributed to the company's profits.