Fabris Schweighofer Business Analyst & Project Manager
Strong background as a business analyst, developing solutions for business needs combining expertise in project management, business analysis, and software development. Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner I. Graduated in International Business Management at Confederation College, MBA in Enterprise Management by Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), Technologist of Information Technology Management by Universidade do Sul de Santa Catarina (UNISUL).
Japan Tobacco International Brazil
Business Analyst (May 2006 to May 2015) 9 Years
• As a Business Analyst: worked for six years covering all business analysis process in order to guarantee that solutions fulfill business needs. Involved in initiatives from different departments in an organization, acquiring a broad overview of all business areas and their relationship. Participated in a global project which aimed to develop software for quality control departments to standardize quality control processes and measures. Earned experience in requirements gathering from all levels of an organization. Also performed requirement analysis, management, validation and sign-off. Acted as a facilitator in face-to-face or virtual meetings and workshops, bridging the gap between business areas and technical teams. Performed stakeholder management and communication strategies aiming to keep all participants aligned and engaged with the initiatives. Gained experience with Business Process Modelling (BPM), understanding existing business process, documenting, identifying improvements and implementing them. Performed software testing preparation and execution. • As a Software Developer: analyzed and developed new features and maintenance of existing features on local Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system which coverage all processes of leaf tobacco and tobacco processing. Provided IT support applying ITIL concepts using Service Now as a tool to manage and track issues. Analyzed software bugs and problems in order to find a solution, correct, and move the solution to production.
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Porto Alegre Chapter
Communication & Marketing Director (volunteering work) (Apr 2012 to Apr 2013) 1 Year
• Performed volunteering activities to disseminate business analysis practices through events, workshops, and study groups. For instance, using online social networks to facilitate communication between the Chapter and its members. Also, I coordinated and participated in study groups discussing business analysis practices using the BABOK (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) Guide.
Software Developer (Jul 2005 to Apr 2006) 9 Months
• Served as outsourcing at Yara Brasil (in the fertilizer market) maintaining data extraction & transformation (Data Warehouse) for a Business Intelligence (BI) solution used to support strategic decisions. • Developed a Supply Chain system, which provides information regarding in-transit & stocked raw materials.
Software Developer (Aug 2002 to Jul 2005) 2 Years & 11 Months
• Worked as a software developer building an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), which manages an entire organization. The work covered business analysis, software analysis, software development, testing, and deployment. Also, I worked as customer support troubleshooting & solving issues. • Developed and documented a software development life-cycle process and control in order to create standards, patterns, and improve the quality of the final product.
International Business Management(2015 - 2016)
Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV)
MBA - Enterprise Management(2013 - 2014)
Universidade do Sul de Santa Catarina (UNISUL)
Information Technology (IT) Management(2009 - 2011)
Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
Scrum.org. August, 2016.
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Modeling (BPM)
- Business Solution Design
- Requirement Management
- Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office
- C# and SQL Server
- Software Development Life-Cycle
- Scrum & Product Owner
- IT Management
- IT Support
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Project Management + Microsoft Project
- Business Analysis Fundamentals + Requirements Elicitation: Communication techniques and fundamentals
- Software Testing Fundamentals