Helen Desmond Business Consultant
871 222 1156
I have been associated with business consultancy for a long time. I have the experience and skill to help people invest, build and develop strong business strategies. I have worked for established consultation agencies and also for organizations looking for various projects of expanding business. I wish to work as freelance consultant so that I can get a chance to learn about several businesses and their strategies.
Washington Consultations Ltd.
Business Consultant (Feb 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 3 Months
• I attend to all the clients who approach the company and meet with the senior managements of the businesses. • I am responsible for designing proposals and presenting them to the senior administration of client companies. I complete my research about the clients' businesses and then design a presentation with my team. • All problem solving suggestions and business strategies are discussed in detail. I supervise the team work and train junior consultants as well.
Luther Business Helpers
Business Consultant (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after the clients and attending them with enthusiasm. I was responsible for understanding the business of clients and identifying the problems in the system. • I was in charge of studying business plannings, bank statements and balance sheets of the company. • My job was to solve problems with the existing administration and also to propose ways to improve the business plans. • I have proposed business expansions for several running businesses of clients and have effectively helped them to gain profits.
Finnish Group of Companies
Business Consultant (Jan 2007 to Mar 2009) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for a contracted project of company expansion. it was my duty to understand the goals of business and then to propose different options that would yield profits. • I was also responsible for preparing reports and presentations for the senior management and directors of the company. • I won several awards for the projects and was highly appreciated for my presentation skills.
MBA (Marketing)(2004 - 2006)
East Coast College
BS (Business Management)(2000 - 2004)
I attended senior class Business Strategy Class due to my understanding of the subject. Exceptional Student.
New Path High
High School (1998 - 2000)
Youngest student in class for business development
I was assigned a senior level class of business studies due to my good understanding and business sense.
Business Project Success
I helped a client with a new business design and also presented various ways of helping the company increase net worth. The project was successful and I learnt a lot from it.
- Customer Relations
- Business Details
- Understanding Goals
- Computer Proficiency
- Market Research
- Client Communication
- Problem Solving
- Business Promotion
- Marketing Strategies
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Won best consultant award for developing strategy to expand business.
- Consultation Excellence Award for business projects taken by the company.