Ronnie Desmond Business Systems Analyst
871 222 1156
Efficient, innovative and quick to respond to problems, I can suggest new methods for speeding up business through better network settings and easier software. I have been working as business systems analyst for more than a decade and it has harnessed my skills significantly. I wish to continue my work as freelance analyst for several companies so that I can further improve my work while putting my skills to use.
Sanders Publications Ltd.
Business Systems Analyst (Feb 2016 to Present) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after the business functionality and efficiency. Maintaining the systems and updating them regulalrly is also my duty. • I look after the network and keep changing it according to the business and requirement of the employees. • It is my duty to supervise a team of programmers and analyze how the network can be used more efficiently in order to reach goals with lesser effort.
Alpha Traders Ltd.
Business Systems Analyst (Apr 2009 to Jan 2016) 6 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for maintaining the automated inventory records and ensuring that all trade items are posted into the system efficiently. The trading business required high speed network to record the inventory and all the sales being made at different centers. • I had to stay in office for long shifts and work on the systems in order to keep it up to date. • The network was programmed using Java. This was maintained and updated and it was my duty to ensure that all the maintenance work is done after office hours so that work is not hindered.
Euro Links Ltd.
Business Systems Analyst (Jan 2003 to Mar 2009) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Upon hiring, I had to discuss business and functions of each employee with managers in order to understand the type of work that is required from the computer network. • I was responsible for constantly working on the business systems and making them more efficient according to the need of the user so that their goals are met sooner and with less effort. • I was also in charge of maintaining the computer software, hardware and all printers, scanners and accessories attached to the network.
London Computer College
MS Information Systems(1999 - 2001)
Learnt languages, programming, software development and decided to pursue a career in information systems.
BS (Computer Sciences)(1995 - 1999)
Good student with excellent performance in final year paper.
GCE Advanced Level(1993 - 1995)
Grade A,A,B. Subjects: Mathematics, Computers, Physics.
Publications Archive and Network Changes
I initiated the project of building a library so that all the records are safe and accessible easily. It took a lot of time to transfer all books and documents to the network.
- Customer Relations
- User Interface Checks
- Updates and Improvements
- Business Knowledge
- Team Player
- Independent Worker
- Functionality Testing
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learned French from the Linguistics Center London.
- Started learning Spanish but left it half way due to work commitments.