Steve Mac Butcher
871 222 1156
Experienced butcher with family history of profession link. I am hard working and very efficient in knife work. I wish to work as an independent butcher dealing with fresh meat cutting and selling. I am skilled and professional due to which I have been able to develop this simple service to a hygienic business shop. I believe that my innovative ideas can add value to meat selling.
Steve Mac Meat Shop
Butcher-Owner (Jun 2016 to Present) 4 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for greeting customers and cutting up the cleaned meat pieces for them. • I look after the accounts as well. Payments of salaries and receiving cash and card payments is solely my duty. • I ensure that every customer leaves the shop satisified. I also deliver meat to delis and restaurants and ensure that all deliveries are done on time.
Butcher-Co owner (Feb 2011 to May 2016) 5 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for keeping the shop clean and greeting customers into the waiting area. I was also responsible for cutting meats and chicken according to the customer's requirement. • i was responsible for the receipts and payments and kept a log of the expenses and earnings. • Account management and sea food delivery was also supervised by me. • I was responsible for keeping a check on the refrigerated storage. All the meat had to be sold fresh and the deliveries had to be completed by noon.
Lawrance Daily Meat Supply
Butcher (Apr 2005 to Jan 2011) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for cleaning the meat and placing it on the clean refrigerated counter display. • I had to put up label cards alongside the meat so that the customers knew what it was. • I was also responsible for greeting customers and preparing meat cuts according to their needs.
Junior Butcher (Jan 2000 to Mar 2005) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for attending customers with a pleasant smile. • Weighing meat portions for the customers and then getting them cut in the desired manner was my duty. • I was responsible for cutting chicken and game in assorted boxes and packaging them. These were placed in the refrigerated storage.
St. Patrick Church School
Grade 8(1995 - 1996)
I learnt working with a knife at the age of 14. It was a summer project that resulted in a career.
- Customer Relations
- Fat Removal
- Portion Sizing
- Meat Check
- Shop Hygiene
- Basic Cleanliness
- Independent Worker
- Sea Food and Game
- Poultry Cuts
- Knife Skill
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Introduced idea of cling wrapping meat for customers instead of paper bags.
- Renovated shop with waiting area and long counter so customers could see the cutting without having to stand.
- Worked on maintaining hygienic environment in the shop.