Joshua Tarin Call Center Agent
871 222 1156
Enthusiastic, helpful and patient call center agent with experience of full shift call reception for different companies. I have full knowledge of all the products that we sell and produce. I am a customer service professional and with my level of skill and pleasant way of speaking, I can work in a busier environment and handle more products. I can be an asset for a busy call center while learning more and sharpening my skills.
Global Products TV Shop
Call Center Agent (Feb 2014 to Present) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I am responsible for booking orders for products shown on the television channels. It is my duty to remain informed about the details of each products and also about the special offer that was run on tv the day customers called to book orders. • Filling complaint forms and pacifying customers is also my duty. • I keep a follow up of the complains while pleasantly answering queries of customers.
Ralph Residency Maintenance Deptt.
Call Center Agent (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for knowing the customers as residents of the estate and helping them find the person they were looking for. • Responsible for appointing plumbers, electricians and other home maintenance staff to jobs that were requested by the residents. • I was in charge of answering irate residents and it was my duty to calm them down and get their job done on priority basis.
Call Center Agent (Jan 2003 to Mar 2009) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Resposible for taking calls of customers and answering all their queries. • Also responsible for memorizing all product details along with offers and options in order to give options to customers. • Maintaining an amiable tone and answering all kinds of questions patiently was my duty. I was also responsible for filling out a form simultaneously without letting the customer wait. The form was the call entry for the daily record of callers and their queries.
State University Chicago
BS (Business Management)(1996 - 2000)
A good student.
International College Israel
GCE Advanced Level(1994 - 1996)
A good student.
Special Offer Season
Worked long shifts to sell at least 300 products during the special offer season. I met the target every day for one week.
- Customer Relations
- Product Awareness
- Taking Ordrs
- Complain Registration
- Pacifying Irate Callers
- Telephone Appliance Use
- Computer Proficiency
- Problem Solving
- Verification of Customers
Full Working Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Took language courses to understand different customers and communicate with them comfortably.
- I learned German and French, knew Italian from school.