Jeffrey Hanson Caretaker
871 222 1156
Responsible and vigilant property and asset caretaker with good experience of handling and looking after possessions within, as well as property. From empty houses to apartment buildings and model houses, I have takes care of valuables with full responsibility. I am well-reputed caretaker due to my ability to remain on the site and stay alert. I wish to continue this work, so that I may be able to assist people in managing their property and possessions.
Care Taker (Jun 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for looking after the empty houses on the estate. I look after the maintenance and also make security rounds to ensure that nobody can trespass. • I also ensure that all visitors deposit their identification proof at the gates. • All residents and estate visitors have to be recognized and an alert check is kept in the area.
Dual Road Locker House
Care Taker (Feb 2004 to May 2011) 7 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for being present at the gate ad taking care of the locker house premises. I had a CCTV recorder which enabled me to keep a good eye on the people and cars around the locker house. • I was responsible for writing down all the people’s names who visited the locker house. I also took care that there was no unauthorized trespasser.
Elite Housing Scheme
Area Care taker (Apr 1997 to Jan 2004) 6 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for looking after the empty model houses in the commercial area of the elite housing scheme. • I was to be present at the site all day and night and it was my duty to take rounds of the assigned area every single night. • I was vigilant and there was not a single report of trespassing or theft while I was on duty. For this service, I was appreciated and many a times given bonus prizes.
Caretaker (Jan 1993 to Mar 1997) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for looking after all the inventory stored in the company warehouse. • I was responsible for looking after the daily incoming and outgoing stock. Keeping a record of the cartons and serial numbers was my duty. • I was also responsible for checking the warehouse conditions and ensuring that all stock was safe and kept in the best conditions possible.
Grade 8(1985 - 1986)
I received several bonus prizes at the locker house and housing scheme for my vigilant services and dedication.
Received loyalty award for services at the warehouse.
- Physically Active
- Trained for Security
- Guard Service
- Active Supervision
- Management of Property
- Owner Comfort
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Security Guard training for quick decisions and tackling emergency situations.