Owais Kamil Carpenter
832 482 4930
Highly skilled carpenter with experience working on residential, commercial, energy, and infrastructure construction projects. Expertise in planning carpentry construction projects, defining scopes of work, and managing material and labor costs.
Carpenter (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 7 Months
• Installed vinyl tile in restrooms and kitchen areas. • Hung drywall and performed drywall finishing. • Demolished old interior partition walls and constructed new ones for dormitory and classroom buildings.
Carpenter (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Installed windows and wall panels to blueprint and spec sheet requirements. • Scrutinized wood surfaces for nicks splinters cracks and other defects. • Performed window realignments to fit casements as needed.
Carpenter (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Interpret blueprints and schematics to construct scaffolding and supporting structures for major infrastructure projects. • Estimate cost, time, and materials required for construction projects. • Move and transport materials and equipment to worksite, and setup sites to optimize construction workflows.
Diploma in Carpentry and Construction(2007 - 2009)
High School(2005 - 2007)
- Residential/ Civil Infrastructure
- Safety Management
- Blueprint and Schematic Interpret
- Project Cost Estimation
- Strategic Planning
- Team Leadership
- Extensive carpentry experience
- remodeling practices
- reading architectural blueprints
- Strong mathematical skills
- Spatial Skills
- High written communication
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- • Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- computer competencies