John Lawson Certified Nursing Assistant
Extensive experience of working with patients and disabled people with care and empathy. I have been a good caretaker and facilitator for those who are unwell for a long period of time. I wish to work in an established hospital where I can exercise my skills and learn more. I wish to serve more people effectively and learn from the every day challenges.
CNA (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for helping patients of the wards and room wing. • I ensure that each patient is attended well and their records are updated every time they are checked and given medication. • I am in charge of the surgery patients and also ensure that they are comfortable during their time at the hospital. I assist the patients with clothing, bed service and also follow the doctor's instructions regarding medication and exercise.
CNA (Apr 2009 to Jan 2013) 3 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for caring for the admiited patients. I was assigned 9-hour shifts in which I had to check the ward patients regularly. • From changing pillows, bed rail setting, meal timings, medication to assisting patient hygiene was my duty. • I was responsible for reporting any kind of change in the patients' condition.
William and Sons Health Hospital
CNA (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for maintaining records of patients. • I was responsible for attending walk-in patients and recording their history. I also checked the vitals like blood pressure and temperature of the patients. • I ensured that all patients who were injured, got urgent treatment.
Aims Medical College
BS (Nursing)(1999 - 2003)
High School(1996 - 1998)
Medical Assistant Certificate
One year course for certified medical assistant.
Learnt first aid and CPR for pre-nursing qualifications.
- Customer Relations
- Fast paced
- First Aid Certification
- Tubular Feed
- Intravenous Injection
- Medical Assistance
- Vital Checking
- Computer Proficiency
- Data Handling
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Worked at medical camp as chief CNA for gariartic patients.
- Visited schools and colleges to spread awareness of medical first aid