Helen Carlos CG Artist
Creative and skilled computer graphic artist. I am very passionate about my work and have always tried to do different and innovative work. I work for different animations and use my skill and computer expertise to deliver the best quality of work. I wish to work as a creator of my own comics and characters. For this aim, I am working hard and learning along side. Knowledge and experience together can take me to my goal.
CG Artist (Feb 2017 to Present) 6 Years & 10 Months
• Currently working on the drawings and sketching of characters for a public service comic. • The characters will be used to relay important messages and create awareness. • I use specific software to work on my sketches.
CG Artist (Apr 2014 to Jan 2015) 9 Months
• I finished a whole comic book and made more than 40 characters. • I refined each character and sold the draft to the comic company. • I was also awarded by the Comic Awards on the website of the Comic Lovers Forum.
CG Artist (Jan 2012 to Mar 2012) 2 Months
• I worked for a magazine cover. it was for the BoyzX gaming console and it was a big success. • I made characters, photoshopped them and then gave 3D effect using the finest techniques. • I was widely appreciated for it.
BS (computer)(2008 - 2012)
A good student.
High School(2006 - 2008)
A good student.
I trained at a workshop for Photoshop and production. I sketched characters using complex software and also showed how 3-D touching was done.
I created a magazine cover for the BoyzX Game Console Magazine. It was a challenging project but it gave me my first break as a CG artist. I completed the project and it appeared on the cover in 2012.
- Computer Software Expertise
- Animation Sound and Background
- RGB Modes
- CMYK Modes
- Retouch and Restoration
- Photoshop Expert
- Logo Design
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I am a certified Photoshop expert with excellent portfolio.
- New Business development in 2013