Roberta Ash Child Care Teacher
Committed and driven child care teacher with a passionate and enthusiastic nature. I take care of children while ensuring that their education is not compromised. I teach school children as well and to see a child learn is more fulfilling than anything else. This is why I wish to work for betterment of children at child care centers as well as schools. I seek job i a challenging environment where the educating children will be more rewarding than now!
Blossoms Child Care
Child Care Teacher (Feb 2016 to Present) 7 Years & 10 Months
• I work with children under 7 years and engage them in fun activities in order to improve their social, mental and personal growth. • I have taken a long training to teach dyslexic and autistic children which has added value to my work. I create different work plans for different children to help them work on their personal growth and weaknesses. • I maintain discipline and also manage batches of children according to their needs. I teach basic subjects and more than the content of those. I concentrate on the personal and social growth of children and have been able to successfully improve many of my students.
Toddlers with Pencils
Child Care Teachers (Apr 2013 to Jan 2016) 2 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for designing creative worksheets and planners for children. • I welcomed all the children in the morning and revised the basic English and numbers with them. • I also told stories and sang songs with the children. Handling different children according to their capacity and attention span was my duty.
Child Care Assistant (Jan 2011 to Mar 2013) 2 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for welcoming the children to the day care center. • We taught the children under 5 years of age as well and ensured that they were being prepared to join school whenever they left. • I was responsible for teaching the children basic Alphabet and numbers. We also reinforced shapes, colors and other basic knowledge that would help children with a strong base for school.
BS (Psychology)(2006 - 2010)
A good student.
San Francisco High
High School Diploma(2004 - 2006)
A good student.
I received certification for my efforts to improve the teaching standards at the Weldon Academy for children.
Rewarded for getting 15 children enrolled in the top academies in San Francisco after coaching them with the basics.
- Child Care
- Speech Development
- Basic Education
- Child Manners
- Work on Introductions
- Alphabet and Numerical Teacher
- Disciplinary Supervision
- Polite Communication
- Tender Loving
- Child Psychology
- Safety Guidelines
- Language Abilities
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I took training to handle children with Autism or Dyslexia.
- It was a long course of 2 years in which educating dyslexic and autistic children was taught to us.