Jennifer Wallace Child Care Worker
A compassionate child care worker with experience of handling children below five years of age. I have been associated with with good day care centers and have learnt many things. I am dedicated to my work and also understand the behavior and ethical discipline that has to be maintained in order to nurture children. I have studied psychology and it helps me work on children in positive ways so that while their parents are away, they feel loved.
Jennifer's Day Care
Child Care Worker/Owner (Jun 2015 to Present) 6 Years & 6 Months
• I look after the cleanliness, maintenance and administration of the child care center. • I also handle acounts and plan innovative routines for the children enrolled in different time slots. • I also look after the workers employed and observe different sessions in order to make improvements.
Tiny Tots Child Care
Child Care Worker (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I worked as a supervisor in the day care center. • My responsibilities included planning every session for education activities and looking after children for the time slot that they were admitted in. • I was responsible for engaging children in pre-planned activities that were designed to make them learn while they were at the day care center.
Mrs. Edmund's Day Care Center
Child Care Worker (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• I worked with the child care center to plan children's meals and plan their routines. • A clean place with good toys and educational playing material was my department. • I also planned routines for the children for playing and studies.
Roman Child Care
Child Care Worker (Jan 2005 to Mar 2009) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for looking after children at the child care center. • It was my daily duty to look after the children's meals and cleanliness. • I used to clean them and ensure that none of the children were dirty or untidy. I also took care of keeping soiled clothes aside so that they can be cleaned up by the maids. • A clean and tidy classroom, play room and lawn was my responsibility.
BS Psychology(1999 - 2003)
A good student.
British School for Girls
GCE Advanced Level(1997 - 1999)
A good student.
I have completed a course of child care and nutrition. It has given me an edge over many child care providers.
I completed safety course from Wilson Clinic and Learning Center. It has taught me several useful tips to handle any kind of emergency situations.
- Child Psychology
- Cleanliness ROutine
- Child Care
- Study and Play Routine
- Work Ethics
- Staff Organization
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I am also an aspiring writer.
- I have written several stories that I read to children.
- I am currently writing for children but I also wish to write a novel some day.