Jannet Noble Chiropractor
394 304 2203
Seeking to join a dynamic system and team-oriented healthcare practice where I can utilize my professional training and experience to change lives. Chiropractor focused on individual patient care. Proven dedication to helping patients from all walks of life including those with chronic issues. Extremely compassionate and goal driven to improve quality of life.
Gregory Nursing Center
Chiropractor (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 5 Months
• Offered various types of body manipulations for treating muscular and body ailments • Proper diagnosis of ailment, and designing of treatment program accordingly • Perform chiropractic procedures for treating various types of pain and muscle tension/discomfort
Kolachi Medical Facility
Chiropractor (Feb 2013 to May 2015) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Educating patients on various health and lifestyle related matters essential for living a healthy life • Assigned under various departments like pediatrics, sports, etc. • Designing of proper treatment program after determining the cause of ailment
South West Hospital
Assistant Chiropractor (Apr 2011 to Jan 2013) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Offer several spinal manipulations and switch essential muscular and skeletal requirements of sports wounded clients. • Provide necessary pain alleviation therapies to the working wounded clients and elderly clients. • Offer necessary assistance to the industrial accident wounded clients regarding strength and stamina enhancement procedure.
Specialization in Chiropractorship(2009 - 2010)
Bachelors in Medicine(2006 - 2009)
High School(2004 - 2006)
Published a Book
Writer of the 'Correlations of Spinal Biomechanics and Asthma Problem Since Childhood''
Published a Book
Wrote a Book with the title Future Consequences of Calcium on Geriatric Osteoporosis Clients'
Wrote an Article
Article written on Drugs Addiction by Teenagers and its reasons.
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Fibromyalgia Care
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Cox Flexion/Distraction
- Diversified Technique
- Intersegmental Traction
- Spinal manipulations
- pain alleviation therapies
- stamina enhancement procedure.
- Third party billing proceedings
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- communication skills
- able to organize Exhibition
- Computer Competencies