Alexander White Clerical Assistant
871 222 1156
Organized, mannerly and experienced in the field of office assistance. Served several organizations including schools to file, organize and handle office affairs. Extremely detail-oriented and proficient in computer skills and communication within office, seeking work in an office space that requires organized, diligent and polite assistance which comes with responsibility and good command over all kinds of documentation and office record.
Armstrong Institute of Science
Clerical Assistant (Jun 2015 to Present) 8 Years & 6 Months
• Responsible for collecting admission forms in files and sending them to the concerned course teachers. • I am also responsible for billing fee challans and keeping a vigilant record of due dates for the different courses available. • I am also in charge of handling phone calls and scheduling meetings of teachers and staff. I am in charge of communicating with foreign students who have little understanding of the different education style.
Systems Global Ltd.
Clerical Assistant (Feb 2012 to May 2016) 4 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for recording every employee's office badge and time of entry. I looked after the performance reports and communicated them with the HR department. • I was in charge of handling all bills and cash payments. The accounts office had to be contactd at the end of each day to deliver the cash reciepts and bills. • I was in charge of recording all paper work and filing it in an organized manner. I recieved client calls as well.
Military Boys School
Clerical Assistant (Apr 2009 to Jan 2012) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for maintaining all office files. Looked after the attendance registers and employee logs. I was also in charge of writing out notices and distributing them to classrooms. • I was in charge of accounts coordination. All fee challans and reciepts were to be filed by me. I looked after the teacher's leave applications and communicated with the principal directly. • It was my duty to communicate with students, answer their queries and forward their concerns to the right departments. I also greeted parents and teachers and assisted them with whatever they needed help with.
Dune Transport Ltd.
Clerical Assistant (Jan 2001 to Mar 2009) 8 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for recieving calls and booking orders. I was also responsible for filing all the cash memos and reciepts. • I looked after the driver attendance registers and maintained files of all employees with their conduct reports and performance logs. • It was my duty to look after the office space and arrange for interviews and meetings upon the request of manager.
The British Grammar School
GCE Advanced Level(1995 - 1997)
Grade A+, Subjects: Mathematics, Business and Accounts.
Most Organized Office Assistant
Won an award at the transport company for being organized and controlling the company drivers' through a reporting system.
Was awarded by the students of senior class at the Boys School, for my good and helpful nature.
- Customer Relations
- Telephone Mnner
- Business Meetings
- Records and Archive
- Coordination with Employees
- Reception In Charge
- Senior Mangement Communication
- Computer Skills
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learned typing during school years.
- Learned basic computer skills and became good with MS Office applications.
- Learned foreign languages to communicate with foreign students.