Oliver King Clinical Psychologist
871 222 1156
Communicative, patient and always ready to help. Experienced in the field of therapeutic consultation and mind sciences, implementing treatments for mental health and well being. I have an extensive experience of helping people through counseling and therapy while offering them humble, comfortable and emotionally supportive company. I dedicate my knowledge for the betterment of my clients who trust me and come to me for help. I wish to serve more people while being associated with clinic or hospital that does not believe in commercial operations and instead focuses on the well being of humans.
Gordon College of Science
Career Counselor and Psychologist on Campus (Jun 2014 to Present) 8 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for meeting every freshman to assess their aptitude and performance at college. • I am also responsible for launching new kinds of interactive workshops to ensure that all students are healthy and positively charged to perform their best in every field. I also look after the students who have changed their subjects or attend less classes. • I am responsible for helping distressed or emotionally drained students. This is done confidentially and for that I am required to sometimes hold sessions on holidays.
Church Cause Medical Center
Clinical Psychologist (Feb 2006 to May 2014) 8 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for holding weekly meetings to discuss the thoughts of the mentally distressed clients. I was supposed to be available on phone also, which I made sure was a convenience my clients used. I was also in charge of conducting weekly workshops open for all to teach how to reduce stress and combat anger. • I was responsible for giving clients material to read and exercises to follow at home. This was part of both the personal consultation and the workshops. • It was my duty to create confidential reports and meet clients on a regular basis to help them move out of their distressful zone and think positively. I was in charge of training and public speaking sessions held at the center.
Abbot Mind Health Center
Clinical Psychologist (Apr 1998 to Jan 2006) 7 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for treating patients and visitors by giving them maximum time slots and listening to them and providing solutions. • It was my priority to never offer strict therapies but to cure the aggrieved or disturbed minds by only listening. • Offering solutions and ensuring that the visitors trust me enough to comply was also part of my duty.
Mind and Body Health Center
Clinical Psychologist (Jan 1992 to Mar 1998) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for taking patients sent forward by the physician in the medical center. All appointments were booked at the desk and I had to only cater the cases sent forth. • I was responsible for holding sessions with patients and within six sessions I had to improve the mental condition of the visiot. This was the medical center's instruction that I followed. • I was responsible for listening to the visitor and then suggesting therapy or simple life changes to bring about the change needed. I also offered books to read and physical fitness camps to patients.
London Mind Sciences COllege
Masters Clinical Psychology(1989 - 1991)
Passed with honors.
London Mind Sciences College
Bachelors Clinical Psychology(1985 - 1989)
The Church School
GCE Advanced Level(1983 - 1985)
A science student.
Help a Soul
Launched a program to help poor people as therapy workshop for some clients. It became a popular program as more and more people wanted to help the needy and feel better about themselves.
Traveled to USA for the development of an IQ test questionnaire and won prize for participation.
- Customer Relations
- CBT, ACT skills
- Personality Analysis
- Remedial Sessions
- Aptitude Testing
- IQ Testing
- Anger Management
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Best Psychology Student at the German Conference for Psychology and Mind Sciences.
- First psychologist to be on board a high school for student welfare.
- Developed IQ test questionnaires and got appreciated for the effort by the American Mind Sciences Institute.