Jim Kenedy Cloud Architect
Highly skilled Cloud Computing Engineer has exceptional development ability and extensive knowledge of programming in Linux. Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong ability to work with minimal supervision.Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering and four years of experience working as a cloud computing engineer.
Howell and Associates Inc.
Cloud Computing Engineer (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• Architected a social engagement application in a short span of time that would replace current commenting application Echo. Application was designed and developed using Java/J2EE technologies with NoSQL DynamoDB as backend. • Produced comprehensive architecture strategy for environment mapping in AWS that involved Siteminder, Scripps' AIM Application, Community Moderation Broker (CMB), Echo commenting apps etc.
Pierre Solutions Inc.
Cloud Computing Engineer (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Produced a comprehensive strategy using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Role for community platform systems and successfully implemented the same setting precedence for other teams to follow suit. Candidate Info 27 Years In Workforce 1 Year At This Job BE Electronics And Communications • Built and delivered machine images for Appko for Oracle E-Business Suite R12, OBIEE and Oracle Weblogic servers.
Cloud Architect (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Helped to develop backup and recovery strategy for applications and database on virtualization platform. • Set up the test servers on Amazon for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and Oracle 10g databases using AMIs • Co-authored chapter 7 for the new SharePoint 2010 Administrator Companion for Bill English and Microsoft Press
University Of Berlin
Masters of Computer Science(2007 - 2009)
London Business School
BS (Computer Science)(2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
INITIATED AND IMPLEMENTED SOFTWARE
Developed patching, cloning and backup strategy for Oracle E-business R12(12.1.3) on Amazon EC2 Cloud and Appko Cloud. Developed strategy for cloud/virtualization migration and implementation best practices
- Customer Relations
- Architecture Design
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
- Expertise in C , C++ Java
- New Business development in 2013