Samuel Brown College Professor
871 222 1156
A student-focused professor with passion for the subject along with teaching skills and patience to answer all kinds of questions. Educating pupils for more than fifteen years, I possess the ability to make students grasp concepts while applying them to every day life. Practical learning and observation are my strongest teaching tools. I wish to educate pupils coming from different places. This experience will only consolidate my view that education is universal.
Queen's Land College
Professor (Jun 2013 to Present) 9 Years & 6 Months
• Responsible for setting the curriculum and holding class experiments to teach pupils through praticals. • It is my responsibility to teach each pupil according to his grasp so that nobody feels behind others. I am also responsible for setting the Physics tests and exam papers each semester term. • Filling the result grids and adding comments about each pupil is my responsibility.
College of the Thames
Professor (Feb 2000 to May 2013) 13 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for setting the curriculum, holding weekly tests, setting the exam papers and providing students with reading material. • Research for all external references was my duty. I found all the books and references that students needed to follow. • I was also responsible for ensuring that every student in class was comprehending each concept and understood the lecture completely. I held group discussions and assigned projects to teach pupils the subject properly.
Professor (Apr 1987 to Jan 2000) 12 Years & 9 Months
• Spent a long time at the college and helped thousands of students with the basic Physics concepts. • I was responsible for setting the curriculum and arranging the teaching pattern accordingly. • I was also responsible for conducting weekly assessments and helping students who lacked subject understanding through extra classes.
Assistant Professor (Jan 1977 to Mar 1987) 10 Years & 2 Months
• Assisted the Physics students in class. Checked their assignments and distributed reading material chosen according to the topic. • I was also responsible for answering all kinds of queries and explaining the curriculum to students. • I assisted the professor in arranging diagrams and practical experiment material.
Diploma Physics Teaching(1976 - 1977)
Learned to teach students in the most effective manner.
Masters Physics(1973 - 1975)
King's Royal College
BS Education(1971 - 1973)
An excellent student.
Chosen as best professor at Horizon College.
Physics Competition Successful
Conducted a competition for preparing models and it became a popular annual event.
- Extensive Knowledge
- Curriculum Planning
- External Reference and Citation
- Subject Matter Education
- Group Discussions and Brainstorm
- Class Plans
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking
- Management Skills
- Paper Settings
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learned German language for Science Fair Participation in school.
- Won Science Fair in Scotland.
- Became head of Sciences Class in College.