Timothy Neeson Construction Foreman
A hard worker with many years of handling matters on the construction site. I have managed recruitment, training and supervising the work of construction teams. Through hard work and leadership skills, I have been able to make a place in an established construction company. I wish to continue service so that I can learn more and serve my position better.
Civil Construction Department
Construction FOreman (Jun 2013 to Present) 9 Years & 6 Months
• I look over all the construction work. I assist engineers with their work and follow lay out plans to instruct teams to work on the project. • I also take care of legal documentation such as bridge permission, bylaws and approvals. • I handle the hydraulic machines and help with the transporting of heavy material and bridge concrete. • I assist and supervise construction labor with the bridge constructions by explaining the engineer layouts and diagrams. I simplify the technical aspect of the drawings and get the work done according to plan.
Construction Foreman (Feb 2009 to May 2013) 4 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for handling the workers at the site. I supervised all the work at the construction site and ensured that I delivered the project on time. • Paperwork and applications for approvals, water supply, pipeline requests were completed by me. • I hired and trained the workers and assigned them daily tasks. • I also wrote reports about engineering the project and construction team progresses.
Construction Supervisor (Apr 2006 to Jan 2009) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for hiring labor and looking after the daily tasks. I also maintained the daily budget and spent on the small expenditures made on a daily basis, for instance buying extra nails, buckets or paint boxes. • I accompanied company teams for any negotiation that was necessary for land ownership problems or legal maters regarding design and housing laws. • The pipeline and water supply matters were solved by me. I visited the water department and applied for the utilities required at the construction site.
Construction Site Assistant (Jan 2002 to Mar 2006) 4 Years & 2 Months
• Hired as an assistant to help at the construction site by the owner of the company. I was responsible for helping the construction supervisor with different tasks. • I was in charge of supervising the workers and ensuring that all the work is done according to the plan and layout. • I was trained to understand the work of each team and gradually supervised the teams better due to knowledge of their operation.
High School(1998 - 2000)
A mathematical mind.
Actively presented the project approval at the housing authority office and got approval within days. Since then, I have been filing approvals and other applications at the department office and have developed good relations with the officials.
- Team Building
- Deploying Responsibility
- Monitor Performance
- Disciplinary Action
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Trained several workers to work on the construction site and use heavy machinery.
- I deployed responsibilities to the trainees and supervised their work.