Samuel McArthur Customer Service Asociate
871 222 1156
An energetic and knowledgeable customer service associate with the patience and pleasant disposition needed to please and convince buyers. I have been in this profession for a long time and I have dealt with numerous people. I have successfully sold hundreds of products while making people my permanent customers. I wish to sell products that may be a challenge and require a higher degree of skills.
Customer Service Associate (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years
• Responsible for setting sale displays in the shop area. I am part of a team and we work on strategies to attract customers. • I help customers decide what they want to buy and also demonstrate uses of the various products.
Edward Sales Depot
Customer Service Associate (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• My primary duty was to follow the monthly sale schedule and sell items to customers at their home. • I also demonstarted use and explained benefits of home appliances. • I was also responsible for providing after sales services to regular customers.
Customer Services Associate (Apr 2009 to Jan 2012) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for selling electronic goods in public places such as malls and shopping arenas. I worked outside shop and had to look for potential customers. • I was also given a target for each electronic item depending on the nature of the product. I always met targets and also received rewards. • It was my duty to find permanent customers and provide after sales services as well.
Sales Associate (Jan 2004 to Mar 2009) 5 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for visiting different shops and taking orders from them. It was my duty to convince vendors to stock the garments. • I was responsible for meeting a half-yearly target of selling a number of clothes. Apart from shops I also visited people in their homes. • I was also responsible for creating market space in sales and special offer bundles at super markets.
London School of Economics
MBA (Marketing)(2007 - 2009)
Trinity Secondary School
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
A good student.
Met target of selling vacuum cleaners and portable recorders within two months.
- Customer Relations
- Consumer Rights
- Product Information
- Sales Promotions
- Sales Plans
- Sales Enhancement
- Team Work
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Training for Marketing.
- Language courses for English and French.
- Electronics Repair Training.