Judith Urvin Nanny
I am a professional nanny with experience of handling children, caring for them and ensuring that they develop into independent, sensible and good-hearted adults. A nanny may just attend children on a day to day basis, but being a psychology student I have set my own aims to nurture children so that they become better individuals. I am trained to care for children and provide the attention they need. I wish to make a difference in the lives of children in a positive way.
Professional Nanny (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 8 Months
• I am responsible for taking care of three children and executing all the worlk related to them. • I take care of their nutrition, health as well as mental development. • I ensure that they become habitual readers and maintain good hygiene.
The Foster Family
Nanny (Apr 2007 to Jan 2013) 5 Years & 9 Months
• I worked for five years with the Foster family and worked on every aspect of housing. • From preparing meals to taking care of the children and ensuring that their educational as well as sports performances were soaring. • I cleaned the house and also streamlined the house routines. I was rewarded for maintaining the house and nurturing the children in a way that they became high achievers.
Nanny (Jan 2002 to Mar 2007) 5 Years & 2 Months
• I took up this position as a friendly gesture for an acquaintance but I became committed to the purpose of making a difference in the lives of children. • I wholeheartedly helped the children with education and extra-curricular activity. • I was in charge of the children's routine for school, their meal preparations, studies and physical exercising and extra curricular. • I ensured that all three children read before bed and talked to them about general knowledge.
BS Psychology(1997 - 2001)
High School Diploma(1996 - 1997)
An excellent student.
I was rewarded for my good services for the Foster family and they paid for a trip to Italy. It was a week-long trip that was fully paid after I spent five years in their home as Nanny. The children of the family god excellent results and were high achievers in sports and studies.
I was awarded in a way that one of the children that I took care of was selected in college for extraordinary sports performance which was something I insisted upon with the parents.
- Child Care
- Meal Planning
- First Aid
- Safety and Security
- General Knowledge
- Child Nurturing
- Routine Following
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I took a short course for food and nutrition according to age groups.
- It has helped me greatly in designing healthy foods and complete meals for children.