Nilanga Kumara villa manager
Highly Efficient and Customer-Oriented Food And Beverage Department With 12 years Experience in Food and Beverage Hospitality Environments. Adept communicator With Team Leading and Development Skills. Forward Thinking Multi-Takes Able To Analyze Situations and Costs and Successfully Determine Profitable Outcomes.Dynamic, Creative and Extensive Operations Experience Within The Food and Beverage industry. Ability To Work Under Stress & Pressure, Build a Motivated, Skilled Team By Leading Them By Example. Always Looking For Small Details and Consistency is My Priority To Maintain High Service Standards .
HARITHA VILLAS + SPA HIKKDUWA SRILANKA .(PRE OPENING )
BUTLER SUPERVISOR & IN CHARGE OF FOOD& BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT (May 2017 to Present) 3 Years & 5 Months
• to Provide personalized assistance to VIP guests throughout their stay offering smooth arrival, registration and departure procedures. the highest standards • Drive departmental and individual goals with Butlers and record the results , Create and provide training, coaching and counselling for Butlers • Monitor and provide personalized and detailed guest service assistance to VIP guests throughout their stay offering smooth registration and departure procedures.
CINNAMON PALACE HOTEL ,SRILANKA (preopening
HOTEL OPERATION MANAGER (Nov 2016 to Dec 2017) 1 Year & 1 Month
• Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model • Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services • Specialized in training and motivating new staff regarding their work and responsibilities.
VILLA REPUBLIC HOTEL SRILANKAN. (PREOPENING)
IN CHARGE Food and Beverage Department. (Jan 2013 to Nov 2014) 1 Year & 10 Months
• Utilized a continuous improvement approach to ensure a high quality • Achieve maximum profitability and over-all success by controlling costs and quality of service. • Attendance and participation of weekly meeting Department Head meeting.
THE RITZ CARLTON HOTEL & SPA KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
SUPERVISOR FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT (Jan 2013 to Nov 2014) 1 Year & 10 Months
• Food and Beverage Department . operation in order to maintain high standards of F&B quality service • create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development; • prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales;
BANEYANTREE HOTEL & SPA KING DOME OF BAHRAIN (PREOPENING)
SUPERVISOR FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT. (Jan 2007 to Dec 2012) 5 Years & 11 Months
• Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures. Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices. • Manage and administer supply of linen cloths and uniforms to staff members for cleaning rooms and other private suits. • Coordinate with various departments and ensure staff set up and supply remain according to departmental standards.
MOVING PIC HOTEL& SPA KINGDOM OF BAHARAIN.
WAITER FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT. (Jan 2006 to Jan 2007) 1 Year
• Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, and setting up a buffet • Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness • Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of servic
THE RITZ CARLTON HOTEL & SPA KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.
BANQUET WAITER FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT (Aug 2004 to Dec 2005) 1 Year & 4 Months
• Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering • Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner. • Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
REEF COMBER HOTEL & SPA HIKKADUWA SRILANKA.
WAITER FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT . (Jan 2003 to Oct 2004) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation. • Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy • Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
CORAL ROCK BEACH HOTEL,SRILANKA.
WAITER FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENT (Jan 1999 to Aug 2002) 3 Years & 7 Months
• Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction • Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages • Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
Food and Beverage Hotel Management, SriLanka
Hotel Management F&B(2000 - 2002)
Dvapatiraja College Galle
GCE Advanced Level(1996 - 1999)
Food Safety And Hygiene Course
Course Conducted By High Field Dubai.Johnson diverse y
Hospitality Training By Ronnelfeldt
Preparation and serving of tea in the world of hospitality
Wine and beverage ,spirit
National Hotel Service CO.W.L.L
Cleaner Dining & Convenient Cooking for a Safer kitchen
At Citrus hotel Sri Lankan -Unilever food solution
High Stand of Excellence for The Month
at Banyan tree Desert Spa and Resort ,Bahrain
BEST EMPLOY OF THE MONTH
BANEYANTREE HOTEL & SPA BAHRAIN
- Customer Relations
- Sales Calls
- Business Plans
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
- Sales Control Systems
- Market Research
- Microsoft Office ,Power Point,
- Business Research
- Time Management
- Quantitative Reasoning
Professional Working Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Fast Track to Employee Development,Leadership Course With- Banyan Tree Hotel.
- Sequence Of Service ,Customer Service Management Training, With Ritz Carlton hotel.
- Fir Safety Training,Barista Training,Cigar Training The Presentation Skills Workshop with -Ritz Carlton Hotel