Quent Farlow Design Architect
I have been designing houses for a long time and have ensured that while the building provides comfort and safety, design and complete look is attractive. I am an aesthetic person therefore I enjoy my work and take pleasure in designing inventively. I wish to work for corporate architects so that I can work on bigger projects and buildings. I know that I can learn fast and live up to the expectations and demands of challenges.
Design Architect (Feb 2014 to Present) 7 Years & 10 Months
• I design home exteriors according to the client requirements. • My job includes discussing the plan with the clients and then drawing drafts to show. I then execute the final plan and ensure that the safety and utility of any area in the property. • I always ensured that the aesthetic steps do not disrupt the house practicality.
Design Architect (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• I worked for a corporate architectural firm that worked on office buildings and big projects like apartment buildings. • It was my duty to produce the kinds of designs that the client wanted. I had to ensure the same look on the outside without disturbing any internal layout. • Maintaining security and building safety was part of my job.
Residential Designer (Jan 2003 to Mar 2009) 6 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for discussing the home designs with the owners and then coming up with different external designs for them. • I worked along side architectural teams to ensure that all designing supported the safety and functionality of the building. • I was responsible for looking after the construction projects and remain present in case I was needed at any time during construction.
College of Architecture
BS (Architecture)(1998 - 2002)
Flora High School
High School(1996 - 1998)
A good student.
Worked on identical houses that were supposed to look just the same and faced each other. I worked on every aspect of the exterior design while ensuring that the internal layout suited both families.
I worked with a corporate constructor to create a mini Disney Palace in an amusement park. It was my biggest achievement as I was able to work on the project with slight innovations.
- Customer Relations
- Design Suggestions
- Customer Demand
- Design Regulations
- Area Bylaws
- Sketching Plans
- Buying and Ordering Materials
- Sketch and Draw Abilities
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Proficiency
- Software Knowledge
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Full Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I learnt Italian in order to interact with workers on site.
- I have been an interactive supervisor and designer and therefore learning languages has helped me maintain a good relation with the worker teams wherev