Nancy Whitmore Education Counsellor
871 222 1156
Dedicated and knowledgeable, assisting students in finding good colleges and economical fee structures for the courses they wish to take. I have been helping students with their studies and planning professions for more than a decade. I find solace in helping students find ways to identify and pursue what they will excel in. It is a challenging job as each individual is different however, I wish to work for an institute that appreciates the qualities of every student and encourages them to pursue a career in what they are passionate about.
Cathedral High School
Education Counsellor (Feb 2014 to Present) 6 Years & 11 Months
• Responsible for assisting students with applications and determining what course is best for them. • I also hold regular discussions with students to understand what career they are interested in.
Education Counsellor (Apr 2009 to Jan 2014) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsble for conducting aptitude tests for the senior year. I solely organized the paper for students and got approval from the Dean. • It was my responsibility to help student fill admission applications and apply to universities and colleges that suited them most. • I won an award for getting 100% acceptance for colleges and universities that the students applied for.
Education Counsellor (Jan 2000 to Mar 2009) 9 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for communicating with the students of senior year and helping them clarify their choices for college admissions. • It was my duty to meet individuals and discuss their college plans. I discussed feasibility and fee payment options while convincing maximum number of students to pursue college. • I was responsible for maintaining records of all students and helping them see their areas of interest. We also discussed career paths and the subjects and courses necessary for them.
Bachelors in Communication(1994 - 1998)
High School(1992 - 1994)
A good student.
Aptitude Test Settings
Solely designed aptitude tests with the help of psychologists and university faculty to understand every student's interests.
College Application Checks
Accepted every student's application forms to see if they have filled them properly and have not missed out any required information.
- Student Relations
- Subject Content
- Evaluation of Students
- Aptitude Tests
- Economical Conditions
- Course Selection
- College Plans
- Public Relations
- Knowledge of Colleges
- Selection of Subjects
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Awarded for getting full admission success for a batch of 30 students in 2011.
- Helped set up aptitude test requirement for the senior year of high school.
- Monthly seminars were organized and I recieved appreciation for creating awareness of college admissions among students.