John Ritter Electrical Site Engineer
871 222 1156
Hardworking, dedicated and very experienced in electrical work and planning wiring and circuits from scratch. I have worked on very big projects which has given me the exposure and skill to perform well under stress. I can work for long hours in challenging physical environment and prove that I am an expert at what I do. I wish to work further and contribute in making big projects a success.
Electrical Site Engineer (Feb 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 8 Months
• I am responsible for assessing the budget for electrical work of construction projects. I study the blueprints and determine what kind of budget is required. • The tender or price quote is also decided by me. I look after the site work and assist the engineering team in wiring, circuits and power supply issues. • I am responsible for seeing that the instructions are followed according tot he plan and the work is completed on time.
New York Electric
Electrical Engineer (Apr 2008 to Jan 2013) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for working on projects related to construction sites. • I was responsible for deciding the lighting and airconditioning design and getting it implemented by the team. • I was looking after the wiring and earthing of the construction electrical work.
Electrical Site Engineer (Jan 1997 to Mar 2008) 11 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for working on all the company projects. From laying down the plan to implementing and testing ll electrical work was my duty. • I learnt to read construction blueprints and follow the instructions. • Some projects required me to make the prints and suggest the best fixture plan.
BS Electrical Engineering(1993 - 1997)
East Coast High
High School(1991 - 1993)
Trained young electricians as interns. Many aspiring electricians who wanted to work were taught how to handle electrical work and technicalities.
Worked on a construction site for two years in order to complete an apartment building wiring and fixture settings. I was appreciated for following the plan and finishing the work on time.
- Customer Relations
- Blue Print Reading
- Electrical Work
- Planning and Designing
- Site Work
- Wiring and Testing
- Circuit Setting
- Appliances Balance
- Ethernet Networks
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Electrical Work course to understand macro projects like construction sites and working on wiring and all kinds of circuits.
- Computer curse to understand the basics and MS Office.