Jeffery Wardon Electrical Supervisor
Supervisor with extensive experience of conducting electrical work and ensuring that all safety measures are taken to avoid accidents and reduce risks. I have worked on big projects for long hours and have delivered quality work always. I wish to continue work and harness my skills in order to learn while I serve.
Electrical Supervisor (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for both residential and commercial team works. • I supervise the electric work done on fixing lighting, fans and other electrical appliances. All the concealed wiringandcomplicated circuit works are supervised by me. • I am responsible for commercial work as well. I supervise teams to ensure that all safety measures are followed.
Electrical Supervisor (Feb 2006 to May 2013) 7 Years & 3 Months
• Worked with a team of electricians and supervised their work to ensure that electric wiring, networking and fixing was done properly. • I ensured that the team followed the safety instructions and delivered quality work. • We worked on a commercial project for lightboards and an attractive display. It received a lot of appreciation and became a popular site.
Klein Electro Ltd.
Electrical Supervisor (Apr 2000 to Jan 2006) 5 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for finishing the assigned projects and ensuring that all safety requirements were complete. • I worked on appliances, wiring as well as fixing new lights or fixtures in homes. • I participated in a big project for the office wiring of Netsmiths. It was a tedious and complicated project that was completed before the deadline.
Electrical Assistant (Jan 1998 to Mar 2000) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for learning the technical electric work and maintais.ning the safety measures during project • I was assigned to follow the electricians and learn how they deal with the assignments given. • I learnt a lot and also began to finish projects alone.
BS (Engineering)(1993 - 1997)
High School(1991 - 1993)
Implemented field change requests and finished projects within a given period of times.
Worked on a commercial project for electronic displays and coordinating colored lights and signboards.
- Customer Relations
- Safety Measures
- Electric Testing
- Wiring and Insulation
- Risk Cancellation
- Team Worker
- Quick Decisions
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Successfully complete projects and delivered the best team work at Morning Lights.
- Became senior supervisor due to dedication and vigilance.