Monis Raza Electronic Technician
Electronics Technician with strong background in programmable controllers computer controls digital circuitry and diagnostic and operational testing. Proficient in quality assurance procedures testing and repairs. Hardworking efficient and capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
New Parkland Electronics
Electronic Technician (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 4 Months
• Performed troubleshoot on electronic systems and performed repairs. Tested new systems and adhered to quality control procedures. • Prepared reports of tests and recommended system upgrades. • Prepared weekly assessments of key electronic systems to ensure efficient operations.
Electronic Technician (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Oriented new electronics engineers on company standards and performance guidelines. • Developed and implemented maintenance plans. • Maintained electrical systems and equipment to ensure effective operation of system and services
Tech Solutions Corp
Electronic Technician (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Coordinated with tech team to develop integration plans and technical profiles. • Identified defects with various components and found suitable replacements • Prepared tech reports to document problems with electronic systems
London School of Economics
MBA (Marketing)(2007 - 2009)
London Technical School
BS (Electronics)(2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
In-depth knowledge of Sigma Data Selector, JMP, Sigma History, MTSPC, Sigma Spec and Data Navigator
Certified Course in Electronic Technician, Georgina Certified Course
- Customer Relations
- Strategy Development
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
- Awarded Academic Excellence Award for being an outstanding performer through 4 years of Undergraduate program.
- Best Customer Approach Award