Sara Loren Enterprise Architect
Enterprise and IT Architect with over 10 years of leadership experience in designing innovative business solutions for public sector clients. Skilled in cloud computing, information management, application development, and virtualization. Demonstrated mastery in evaluating requirements for business application integration and service activation. Proven mentor and training with expertise in communicating across organizational levels and with cross-functional teams to drive shared vision and foster culture of excellence.
Enterprise Architect (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 4 Months
• Analyze and define clients business strategy and determine system architecture requirements to achieve business goals. • Defined and enforced Service Level Agreements (SLA) with vendors. • Defined project scopes and objectives; developed detailed work plans and schedules
Solution Architect (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Led engineers, architects, and analysts in order to ensure adherence to quality standards • Analyzed, designed and prototyped the architecture of S&Ps Real-time platform that will calculate and distribute financial indices. • Improved success rate of Transformation program by more than 50%.
Solution Architect (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Designed and implemented the global federated messaging platform using Sonic ESB and provided plan and strategy to migrate legacy applications to SOA platform. • Designed and implemented Ratings Business Processes as part of SOA smartworks initiative. • Mentored and coached 200 storage resources throughout the US, Europe, and Australia.
London School of Economics
MBA(2007 - 2009)
London Business School
BS ( Computer Science )(2003 - 2007)
GCE Advanced Level(2001 - 2003)
RHCSA (Redhat Certified System Administrator)
- Customer Relations
- Strategy Development
- Innovative Business Plans
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
- Expertise in C , C++ Java
- best team Leader award in 2016