Donna Faye Fast Food Worker
871 222 1156
In customer service and fast food business for the past decade. Serving food with a pleasant attitude and looking after all the work related to a fast food outlet has been a fulfilling experience for me. I wish to serve people in similar fashion at a restaurant that provides me with opportunities to improve my working style and sharpen my ability to do better. I am hard working with a good work record. Therefore I am sure that I will prove to be an asset for any place that believes in delivering good food with a good attitude.
Subs and All
Fast Food Worker (Feb 2009 to Present) 14 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for all kitchen chores like stocking fries, frying machine and mixers. • I am also responsible for keeping an eye on the dining area and if need be, clean and prepare tables. • I am also responsible for taking orders and the cash register, in case there is a stressful shift and more service required.
Fish and Chick
Fast Food Worker (Apr 2004 to Jan 2009) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for cashier service and using credit card machine. It was my duty to ensure quick billing. • I was also responsible for looking after customers and help them in case they needed anything. • I had to greet customers and take orders. Sometimes, I also had to prepare and serve the meals on the table.
Burger N Shakes
Fast Food Worker (Jan 2001 to Mar 2004) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for finishing all kinds of work in the restaurant. i used to take orders and prepare the meals. • My responsibilities included maintaining a clean kitchen and ensuring that FDA regulations were observed. • Also responsible for cleaning tables and making the dining area ready for new customers.
High School Diploma(1996 - 2000)
A good student.
Participated in the free meal drive for poor and homeless people. We prepared meals and opened our doors to all homeless and orphans. i was an active part of the campaign.
Received phone calls for orders. I prepared the meals and packaged them for the restaurant staff to deliver them to the customer's doorstep.
- Customer Relations
- Order Taking
- Food Preparation
- Food Service
- FDA Regulations
- Stress Management
- Cashier Management
- Cash Billing
- Credit Card Billing
- Dining Area Maintenance
- Kitchen Tasks
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- learned languages to deal with customers better.
- Joined classes for customer service and fast food service.