Stephen Walls FedEx Driver
Licensed and very skilled customer service worker. I have been handling courier services. I am hard working and physically capable of lifting heavy boxes, this has enabled me to work efficiently and dutifully. I wish to work at a courier service that is not as challenging as the present job and requires office work more than driving.
Driver (Apr 2009 to Present) 11 Years & 9 Months
• I handle courier services at a downtown office. • I am responsible for attending calls and booking items. Packaged goods are loaded on the vehicle by me. • I am also in charge of handling the loading and off loading of items.
Courier Driver (Jan 1998 to Mar 2009) 11 Years & 2 Months
• I was the courier handler and dealt with loading, off loading and driving the courier items around. • I was responsible for attending calls as well and attending office business during busy days. • I was a preferred employee for customers who wanted to speak with me only.
High School Diploma(1993 - 1995)
A good student.
Employee of the Month
I was chosen employee of the month at FedEx for more than five times.
I am the only employee who was preferred by telephonic customers. They wished to speak to me only.
- Attending calls
- Handling Boxes
- Lifting and Loading
- Forklift Handling
- Certified Driving
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance
- Courier Collection
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Stressful Working
- Long Hour Duty
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Trained for customer services and handling computer proficiency.
- I also got certification for driving vans and heavy vehicles.