Mark Miles File Clerk
871 222 1156
Detail-oriented and responsible file clerk with experience of maintaining files at office. I am computer proficient therefore electronic as well as paper documentation can be handled with ease. I am hard working, alert and organized and this has made file keeping a fairly easy task for me. I wish to continue working in an organization where all documentation requires an organized hand. I wish to learn more and for that, working in a bigger organization is my goal.
Leopard transports Head Quarter
File Clerk (Feb 2010 to Present) 10 Years & 11 Months
• After successful transfer of past data to computer; I received bonus and a transfer to head quarters. • Currently I am transfering all hard copy documentation on to the computer system and reducing occupied space. I receive all transport vehicles data and maintain separate files of every regular customer. • I am also in charge of the employee records, payment history, bank statements and notificiations, and complain registrations.
Leopard Fast Links
File Clerk (Apr 2003 to Jan 2010) 6 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for filing of every payment receipt according to the date of payment. I filed the record of all cash received and kept it filed for at least six month till the bank accounts did not show the balance. • This system was changed in 2005 and transferred all payment re cord to computer. • I was responsible for filing away all the transport vehicle documents, auditing reports and the office employee performance files as well. All past files were transfered to the computer system. This was done by me solely and only I could access the archives.
International Links Ltd
File Clerk (Jan 1997 to Mar 2003) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for filing all the fax recieved from clients. It was my duty to set the papers according to date and client name. • I was also responsible for looking after the records of employees and maintaining previous contract copies as well. • I set the office file department on my own and arranged all files and paper work classified according to the nature of the documents.
English Boys School
GCE Advanced Level(1994 - 1996)
Grade B. Subjects; Business, Accounts and Economics.
An active social worker. I participate in the charity drives held by the NGO that helps families in Northern England.
Participated in the theatrical productions as helper and backstage crew. I have also played minor roles in a number of plays.
Became a champion of table tennis in school.
- Public Relation
- Computer Literate
- Documentation and Records
- Tranfer to Soft Copy
- Team Work
- Independent Worker
- Maintaining Records
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Learned computer typing and basic use in 1992.
- Later took a short course for MS Office, in 1999.
- Learned how to create files on the computer and save soft copies of important documents.