Ruth Gordon Finance Controller
Vigilant, detail oriented, unforgiving and very strict with my work. These are the qualities that may sound extremely harsh but have made me a quality finance controller. Whenever there are finances concerned, we need to be extra careful and attentive. i have been a hard working and result oriented worker with the ability to remain aware of all the business dealings and bank relations. I wish to be able to serve a bigger organization on an international level. I feel I have the skill and am willing to learn further in order to reach higher and prove my worth.
Financial Controller (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• I am responsible for looking after all the bank transactions and checking accounts of the company regularly. • It is my duty to maintain good relations with auditors and bankers so that our work goes on smoothly and all finances are being supervised by specialized people. • I also look after the annual budget plannings and create new methods of financial distribution and checks.
Financial Controller (Feb 2007 to May 2013) 6 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for handling and scheduling board meetings and ensuring that all financial transactions, allocations and bank dealings were recorded for presentation. • I reported to the chief financial officer of the method through which all employees were getting calculated bonuses and share appraisals. • I was in charge of handling the stock and discussing changes in the company profile due to raise or drop in share prices.
Financial Controller (Apr 2003 to Jan 2007) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I was responsible for handling all expense details and discussing them with the finance director. • It was a small company therefore the chances of growth were less however, I wholeheartedly worked on the methods of financial distribution and allocation of funds to each department. • Setting increments and bonuses was also my duty and I did it after vigilantly checking the accounts with auditors.
Royal Business School
BS (Finance)(1998 - 2002)
Royal Girls School
GCE Advanced Level(1996 - 1998)
Grade A. Subjects Economics, Accounts.
Lauren Associates Expenses
Successfully reduced the expenses of London office through budgeting and handling bank transactions in a way as to reduce surcharge and service payments.
I was awarded the Hawk Award for vigilant service at Linda Textilions when the oversees office audits took place. We were able to locate the issues with the system and rectified all finance systems.
I worked with a team of bankers and auditors in the most amiable way and it proved beneficial for the office.
- Interpersonal relations
- Checks and Balances
- External auditor relation
- Bank relations
- Thorough Observation
- Mathematical skills
- Knowledge of economics
- Financial methods
- Tallying records
- Budget awareness
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I worked as an auditor for the oversees office of Linda Textilions.
- I was in charge of checking all the financial transactions along with the accountant team.