Ronin Archer Financial Controller
Experienced in developing effective financial policies and budget controlling to enhance business growth. I have worked with accounting and finance management to control expenses while ensuring the best working schemes to achieve profit goals and growth of businesses. I wish to work for an organization that is established and requires a financial controller for further growth and development.
Financial Controller (Jun 2015 to Present) 7 Years & 5 Months
• I look over the accounts department and give approval for different departmental expenses. I also make rules and implement new policies to reduce expenses yet deliver best business and increase profits. • I conduct internal audits and also prepare the financial statements. • It is my duty to keep a close check on the expenses and conduct checks of different department expenses.
Rutherford Trading Ltd.
Financial Controller (Sep 2010 to May 2015) 4 Years & 8 Months
• Responsible for making balance sheets and preparing for internal audits. • I was also responsible for policy making that was focused at company profits and better business operations. • I kept a check on the expenses and implemented rules to control the expenditures and improve employee performance by regular checking.
Financial Accountant (Apr 2004 to Jul 2010) 6 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for financial statements and payroll processing. I was also looking over the accounting staff and reporting their performance. • Calculation of employee bonuses, increments and appraisals was also my duty. • I was in charge of controlling expenses and implementing financial policies aimed at profit growth.
Jute Mills Ltd.
Accounts Manager (Nov 1999 to Mar 2004) 4 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for preparing balance sheets for quarterly, biannual and annual business operations. Also prepared budgets for departments and giving approval for expenses. • I also managed audits and supervised the accounting team. It was my duty to handle cash and keep a record of the bills and payments. • I was responsible for planning new policies to improve profit growth and implement them.
Masters (Cost Accounting)(1997 - 1999)
BS (Accounting and Cost Management)(1993 - 1997)
High School(1991 - 1993)
I prepared policies for jute mill to reduce cost of production. The new policies resulted in a 33% increase in profit.
- Cost Management
- Business Policies
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Cost Assessment
- Interpersonal Skills
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attended Accountancy Summit in Germany. It was for Cost Accountancy Standards (CAS).
- Visited company offices in Seattle and Chicago to check the operations.