Stephanie Taylor Financial Planner
Experienced in helping clients with wise and well-studied investment projections and plannings. I have created different financial plans for our regular clients that have proved to be beneficial for them. I wish to offer my services with a greater skill and better understanding of the financial situation of each client. I seek work in different organizations where I can learn further so that soon I will be able to deliver the quality that I want.
Financial Planner (Jun 2015 to Present) 6 Years & 6 Months
• I am responsible for creating new accounts of clients and taking down their history and financial situation. • I devise investment plans and also observe what will be the best use of each client's assets in order to make it grow and yield profit the way they want. • I also ensure that the stock market, equity funds and other investment schemes are well understood by me so that I can speculate and create projected results for the various investment plans for every client of mine.
Lawrence Banking Corp.
Financial Planner (Feb 2009 to May 2015) 6 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for planning the different business ventures for the company and work on suggestions of the business partners to research the various plans and decide which could give better results. • I was also responsible for handling the teams of financial department to work on the investment plannings and understand what business venture must be prioritized based on the future prospects. • It was my duty to communicate with the senior management and present the different financial plans.
Financial Advisor (Apr 2005 to Jan 2009) 3 Years & 9 Months
• I worked on different financial investment schemes based on the market trends. • It was my responsibility to create options for the company and advise the senior management about where to invest. • My responsibilities included knowledge of stock market and real estate. I advised the company to invest in sectors that expected growth in the coming years.
Financial Team (Jan 2000 to Mar 2005) 5 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for studying the different investment schemes that were assigned to me by the planner. • It was my duty to create projected results according to thorough study of the current situation in the market. • I was in charge of writing reports and presenting them to the financial team leader.
BS (Finance)(1995 - 1999)
A good student.
High School Diploma(1993 - 1995)
A good student.
Retirement Plans for Young Officers
I am currently working on a special project of creating profitable and easy retirement plans for employees of client companies. These plans are for the benefit of both the employee as well as the company.
Investing in Agriculture
I was given a project to plan the financial investments for agricultural produce. I did it along with a team of planners and we created projected profits to show clients that it could be a profitable investment.
- Customer Relations
- Financial Market Knowledge
- Risk Evaluation
- Client Suitability
- Research Work
- Report Writing
- Trend Knowledge
- Stock Market Knowledge
- Financial Plans
- Team Work
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I learnt to work on the PowerPoint and present work to higher officials.
- It was a three-month training that included learning computer work and different financial software programs.