Simon Gordan Florist
Talented and a designer by nature, with experience of floral settings, designing and decoration for special events. I have been working as a florist for more than ten years and during this time, I can say that I have added color to many events that are memorable to numerous people. I wish to continue this work as I enjoy it a lot and would like to learn more about the use of flowers and arranging them in different ways.
Florist (Feb 2012 to Present) 10 Years & 10 Months
• I manage the appointments for event decorations and meet clients to discuss the decorations. • Once all th designs an payment structure is discussed, I order flowers and pick quality material for decorations and arrangements. • It is my duty to supervise the whole decoration preparation and deliver best work.
Buds and Blossoms
Florist (Aug 2009 to Jan 2012) 2 Years & 5 Months
• Responsible for ordering flowers and making floral arrangements. All special events taken up by the company were handled by me. • I was also in charge of visiting the event venues and discussing the decoration plan with customers. • I looked after all decorations and maintained a good relation with the working staff as well as customers.
Jim's Floral Shop
Florist Assistant (Jan 2006 to Aug 2009) 3 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for attending customers and booking flower orders. • I was also responsible for making flower bouquets and special arrangements for our customers. • I as also responsible for visiting sites and decorating venues for special events.
Diploma Art and Decoration(2003 - 2005)
GCE Ordinary Level(2001 - 2003)
Subject Arts and Business.
Joined the Flower and Gardening Club to learn different flower arrangement techniques like Ikebana.
Learnt bouquet setting at Jim's, the first flower shop I worked for.
- Customer Relations
- Color Contrast
- Combination Sense
- Detail Oriented
- Stage and Gazebo Set Up
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Arranged the backdrop and lawn for wedding of several celebrities.
- Did the floral arrangement for a photo shoot for bridal gowns.