Hank Anderson Fraud Analyst
871 222 1156
Dedicated, hard working and extremely meticulous in detailed information, having experience of more than ten years and eliminating fraudulent dealings from the financial systems. I have the keen eye and skill for in-depth study that is required for network programming as well as investigating individually to look for any kind of fraud that might have occurred. I have the experience and the skill to face challenges and work under stress. I wish to work for a financial institutions with large customer base since that environment can be more challenging and I may get the opportunity to improve my skills and deliver the best.
North American Banking Corp.
Fraud Analyst (Feb 2011 to Present) 9 Years & 11 Months
• I look after the transactions that excede the normal range set by the bank. • All account histories and records are regularly checked in order to detect any fraudulent activity. • I am responsible for investigating in case of any fraud. This includes all employees, account holders or third party involved in the transaction.
Fraud Analyst (Apr 2006 to Jan 2011) 4 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for observing the transactions made by some customers so that any suspicious activity can be identified. • I was also looking after the flagged customers and it was my duty to record all transactions from their accounts. In case of fraud, I was authorized to interrogate the branch manager, account holder or any person involved in the money trail.
Pan American Bank
Fraud Analyst (Jan 2000 to Mar 2006) 6 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for keeping good relations with the regular customers and keeping a record of the transactions. I was also responsible for keeping database checks through efficient software. • In case of fraud, it was my duty to interrogate customers and check their account history. • The state rules for money laundering and transfer laws were well learned by me in order to keep the investigation action active.
MS Economics and Banking(1997 - 1999)
The Economics College
BS Economics(1993 - 1997)
Good student and assistant teacher.
High School(1991 - 1993)
A good student, particularly in Economics, Mathematics and Accounts.
Developed a strong confidential network to share information with the senior management.
I was a part of the investigation team that concluded the Hudson Case and revealed the loan fraud of $2 million.
- Customer Relations
- Detailed Study
- Goal Oriented
- Case Investigation
- Record Keeping
- Business Knowledge
- Customer Relations
- Computer Proficiency
- In-depth Analysis
- Data Analysis
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Attended the seminar for understanding ways to minimize fraud.
- Spoke at an event for fraud risk and avoiding it.
- Spoke at a banking conference about the recent bank frauds and action against them.