Richard Wells Front Desk Clerk
871 222 1156
I am efficient, active and good at following instruction for maintenance of all official work and scheduling. I have been the front desk attendant for a long time and it has added to my skill for carrying out all front desk related work at excellence. I wish to work for busy hotels or offices where the front reception is of great significance. I know I can handle stressful hours and still deliver quality customer service.
Chips and Dips Snack Bar
Front Desk Clerk (Nov 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for greeting customers and reserving tables on the telephone. • I also look after the reception area cleanliness and cash register management. I am responsible for ensuring that customers do not have to wait for long and are accommodated properly. • I take care of the payments and cash recieved. At the end of the month, I meet with the accountants and tally the reciepts and cash.
Dorothy Aesthetic Clinics
Front Desk Clerk (Oct 2011 to Oct 2013) 2 Years
• Responsible for greeting clients and serving them beverages in the waiting area. I had to assist them in understanding the different cosmetic procedures offered at the clinic. • I was also responsible for handling cash and cheques. Credit card payments were also held by me. I maintained record of the patients and also scheduled meetings and confirmed procedure dates with both the patient and doctor's consent. • I was responsible for looking after the arrangements for all procedures. Dealing with suppliers and staff members was also my responsibility.
Domestic Employment Exchange
Front Desk Clerk (May 2009 to Sep 2011) 2 Years & 4 Months
• Responsible for greeting visitors and helping them fill the form of entry. • I had to know the basic terms and conditions so that I could inform the visitors about the company policies. • Enrollment procedure assistance and recieving payments was my responsibility. • I was responsible for handling the cash and handing over to the accounts department. It was my duty to be helpful and understanding so that the visitors and potential clients felt comfortable. • I was in charge of checking the forms before submission as well.
Foreign Travel Ltd.
Front Desk Clerk (Jan 2006 to Mar 2009) 3 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for greeting visitors and assisting them with their queries. I was in charge of the reception area maintenance and cleaning. • I supervised the staff and ensured that the reception was pleasant. I was expected to know the details of business so that I could assist customers and help them decide what they wanted. • Once the visitor was ready to proceed, it was my duty to quickly direct them to the concerned official. • I had to make sure that each visitor left satisfied and did not have to wait long before they were attended by an officer.
BS (Business Management)(2002 - 2005)
Did not complete degree.
High School(2000 - 2002)
Designed and supervised the renovation of the reception area at the aesthetic clinics. We converted it to a lounge for patient convenience.
- Customer Relations
- Record Keeping
- Telephone Attendance
- Pleasant Disposition
- Scheduling Meetings
- Business Plans
- Team WOrk
- Maintenance of Reception
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Can be provided upon request.