Michael Rogers Fundraising Specialist
871 222 1156
Responsible, smart and very knowledgeable about the market and investment strategies. I have been able to raise funds for big projects and contribute to the company's profitability. I am quick to respond and have become an integral part of several projects. I have looked after the company's funding and presented impressionable presentations to investors. This has enabled me to learn more and more, hence deliver the best work. I wish to work for a public company which takes up projects for public welfare.
Seaside Old Home
Fundraising Specialist (Feb 2015 to Present) 6 Years & 10 Months
• Responsible for marking the fundraising projects and sending propositions to donors is my responsibilty. I look after the different projects and assess the amount of money needed. • I have maintained a good rapport with several big organizations and known philanthropists who like to sponsor projects for old people and senior citizens. • My job is to arrange funds at a short notice in order to keep the old house functioning well and smoothly.
Women Empowerment Organization
Fundraising Specialist (Apr 2012 to Jan 2015) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for attending meetings to understand the different projects that required funding. I discussed the business plan with the project leader and decided the funds required. • I looked after the presentation details as well. The hole fundraiser project was my responsibility. I was responsible for maintaining good relations with donors and business activists. • It was my job to be on excellent terms with them, so that they could sponsor projects within a short period of time.
Advanced Medicine Ltd.
Fundraising Specialist (Jan 2010 to Mar 2012) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for identifying hospitals and other sponsors to donate for the company for projects related to medical developments. • I was responsible for meeting the project heads to understand the project details and assess the amount of money needed. • I prepared presentations along with full research details that had to be patented in order to keep the project idea ownership secure. I was also responsible for meeting the executives and senior management for discussing the project details and goals of the fundraising assignments.
BS (Business Management)(2005 - 2009)
High School(2003 - 2005)
Excellent speaker and good student.
Artifical Limbs and Organ Research
Raised funds for a special medical research project to look for lightweight materials to prepare artificial limbs.
Fundraising for girls education and shelter
Raised $250,000 for a project to help domestic violence victims. We raised the amount within five days and helped the victims find better homes. Jobs as teachers and coaches were arranged for all the educated girls. The funds were used for their temporary boarding and maintenance.
- Customer Relations
- Report Writing
- Social Relations
- Business Knowledge
- Computer Proficiency
- PowerPoint Expertise
- Donor Search
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Limited Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Managed to raise funds for the research work of artificial limbs. It was funded by several donors and was a project of $1m.
- Awarded for Sincerity and Goodwill in 2011 for completing all fundraising projects.