Henry Williams General Manager-Hotel
Dedicated and passionate manager with leadership qualities to steer management teams and yield profits. I have been working as general manager of a leading hotel and it has taught me a lot while I deliver quality work and ensure that our hotel is marketed well and run with the efficiency that is needed to combat competition. I wish to create a model workplace for hotel managers and heighten hotel profits through good management and business ethics.
General Manager Hotel (Jun 2015 to Present) 5 Years & 4 Months
• I look after all the hotel work including restaurant, dining area, room service, kitchens and cleaning. • I also check the gardens and outdoor facilities of the hotel. Gymnasium management and record of equipment is also handled by trained team that I supervise. • I train staff and ensure that world class service and customer care is provided to all guests and visitors.
General Manager Hotel (Feb 2011 to May 2015) 4 Years & 3 Months
• I was responsible for looking after the daily operations and checking quality of work. • It was my duty to check the check-in procedures, room service, room cleaning and the handling of kitchen staff. • I was in charge of smooth laundry service and ensured that all operations and expenses were maintained. • Budgeting and managing teams was my duty. I also trained the staff and kept a thorough check on the cleaning services and round the clock services to guests in their rooms.
The Gordon Palace
Hotel Manager (Apr 2004 to Jan 2011) 6 Years & 9 Months
• I was in charge of all hotel operations. • I managed the different teams and ensured that all daily operations were carried out properly. I checked the concierge services and also kept a close eye on the reception procedures. • It was my duty to welcome visitors and be present to hear if they had any complains. I also amended the mistakes and ensured better work.
Hotel Manager-Floor (Jan 2000 to Mar 2004) 4 Years & 2 Months
• I was responsible for managing the visitors for the conference rooms and restaurants in the hotel. Keeping the lobby and reception area checked was my main concern. • I had to remain present to meet with guests and welcome them. I was also responsible for answering complains or questions. • It was my duty to check the quality of service on the floor and to ensure that the reception check-ins do not take very long. Aligning the concierge was also my duty.
College of Hotel Management
Degree Hospitality and Standard Management(1997 - 1999)
A great student and was enrolled on priority.
College of Hotel Management
Degree-Hotel Management(1993 - 1997)
High School Diploma(1991 - 1993)
Excellent student with good interpersonal skills.
I have managed several corporate events and luncheons which have been appreciated by the customers. I have also been awarded by the hotel for managing quality events.
In 2015, we had more than 4000 visitors on Christmas Eve and New Year celebrations due to the exquisite arrangements, decorations and fireworks.
I am responsible for the growing business and room occupation at the Milton Hotel. This was due to proper marketing and social media publicity.
- Customer Relations
- Hotel Marketing
- Team Training
- Complain Corrections
- Checking Operations
- Maintaining Standards
- Aesthetic Enhancements
- Service Quality
- Assurance of Staff Service
- Handling Finances
- Budgeting and Facilities
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- I trained a team of managers to be able to maintain international hotel standards.
- Room service, hotel lobby and all outdoor locations were worked upon to improve hotel image.
- I also held workshops to show the teams videos of different hotels and how the work is carried out there.