Sammy Wilson Grocery Clerk
871 222 1156
Amicable, helpful and extremely efficient grocery clerk. I help customers and maintain a clean shop with neat shelves to make an everyday experience worthwhile. From arranging products on shelves to finding them for customers, I have full command over my work. I seek to work in big grocery stores where my abilities can be used better and may contribute to bigger profits.
The Discount Stores
Grocery Clerk (Jun 2013 to Present) 7 Years & 7 Months
• Responsible for helping customers with shopping and telling them about different products according to their requirements. • I check products in aisles and fill the shelves with fresh stock. • I also look after the credit card machine and it is my duty to use the credit card machine. I help customers load their shopping bags in the car.
Wilbur and Son Departmental Stores
Grocery Clerk (Feb 2011 to May 2013) 2 Years & 3 Months
• Responsible for setting up products in shelves in the most attractive way. I was also responsible for working with the store manager to ensure inventory and stock maintenance and refills. • Looking after customers and amicably helping them with shopping was also my duty. • I handled sales of special season offers and introduced customers to deals. It was my duty to attract customers to the decorated gandolas and buy special offer products.
Big Save Stores
Grocery Clerk (Apr 2009 to Jan 2011) 1 Year & 9 Months
• Responsible for managing all operations within the grocery store. It was my duty to keep the store clean and placing products on shelves. • I was responsible for helping customers with shopping. Basic knowledge of all products was a must. • I was also responsible for looking after the cashier and sales coupon adjustments in the absence of the cashier.
Novice Departmental Stores
Grocery Clerk (Jan 1995 to Mar 2002) 7 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for assisting store manager with grocery checks and inventory. • I was also responsible for operating the computer and entering the quantities of different products in stock so that the store manager could order products accordingly. • I looked after customer's needs and helped them with shopping.
Noble High School
High School Degree(1991 - 1994)
A good student.
Cash Register Substitute
I was trusted with the cash register in the absence of the cashier.
I was awarded with bonus because I delivered good customer service and many regular customers asked for me when they walked into the store.
- Customer Relations
- Store Arsthetics
- Products Arrangement
- Helping Customers
- Improving Sales
- Market Competition
- Commercial Awareness
- Sales Management
- Organizational Skills
- Market Research
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Set up the store from scratch and helped with the woodwork as well.
- I arranged new products during festive season and decorated gandolas for different products.