Melissa Perkins Hotel Housekeeper
871 222 1156
Responsible, efficient and very fast with my work. I have experience of hotel housekeeping and so far I have been able to create a good employer opinion. I work long hours and also ensure that quality of work does not get affected at any cost. I wish to work for a big hotel for high end customers. I wish to learn further and add finesse to my work, which can be achieved by working for an established accommodation.
Housekeeper (Feb 2012 to Present) 7 Years & 9 Months
• I am responsible for starting the daily routine at the given time every morning. Floor by floor, all the rooms available are cleaned. • I am responsible for vacuuming carpets, changing sheets and replacing the used glasses and cups with new ones. • I am responsible for cleaning the whole room, windows and bathrooms. • Many times, for training purpose, I take a new employee with me on the round but I ensure that all possessions of the guests are secure and not touched by the staff.
Housekeeper (Apr 2009 to Jan 2012) 2 Years & 9 Months
• Responsible for vacuuming room carpet and changing sheets. • I also looked after the changing of crockery and edibles. The Mini Bar was always refreshed by me. • The coffee table and the magazines were also kept in place. • I cleaned the bathroom and maintained the things kept by the guests in their place. Safety measures were taken care of and it was my responsibility to ensure that the guests' possessions were always in place and untouched.
Grand Kingdom Hotel
Housekeeper (Jan 2007 to Mar 2009) 2 Years & 2 Months
• Responsible for starting the daily routine at the given time exactly. It was my duty to keep the housekeeping cart organized and full. • I made beds, changed sheets, removed used crockery, cleaned the bathrooms and also kept the carpeting and windows clean. • It was my duty to leave the room fresh and clean, with everything in place.
GCE Advanced Level(2003 - 2005)
Awarded for best service of rooms and cleaning at the Springs Hotel.
Received bonus for three years of excellent work.
- Customer Relations
- Room Hygiene
- Equipment Use
- Floor Routine
- Refills and Refreshments
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Bed Setting
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Professional Working Proficiency
Date of Birth
- Customer Service Standards course of 6 months.
- Language courses in order to communicate well with customers.
- Room Servicing and Cleaning training at Grand Kingdom Hotel.